15

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 15

    The quiet atmosphere was restored in the control room.

    To make sure that Shunen's words are finished, Xie Ruhe retracted his gaze, and let her listen to the song that she had just processed briefly: "You should listen to it a few times, and then start singing when you are familiar with it." Shunen said obediently

    . After the depression was gone, the mood actually felt a little unspeakable.

    They used to be very good friends. But after a few years of no contact, when he met again, his attitude was so cold. She also alienated him subconsciously.

    The conversation just now made her feel like she was going back to the time before.

    Bright, warm time in the world.

    The next moment, Xie Ruhe handed her the sheet music, with the lyrics on it: "Listen first." Shunian

    nodded, took the sheet music, and listened obediently four times.

    Before playing the fifth time, Xie Ruhe reminded: "You sing it again." After hearing this, Shunian

    glanced at him, and his lips moved, because he was a little reluctant to be laughed at by him.

    Xie Ruhe was very serious: "Get familiar with the rhythm first."

    Because of his attitude, Shunian felt that his idea of ​​using a villain to save a gentleman's belly was really not good. She also entered the state, seriously as if she was in class.

    ……

    The rain was fragmented/the light condensed in a moment/the night turned into day I

    thought it was the stars being smashed by the rain/when I looked up,

    it was you who appeared

    …The

    music was played out directly, not wearing headphones. The voice is not too small. When Shunian sings, he can faintly hear his own voice, mixed with Xie Ruhe's singing, and the whole is suppressed by his voice.

    This gave Shunian the illusion that his tone was on the same line as his.

    Shunian sang along with the full version three times.

    Later, Xie Ruhe handed her the earphones and said, "Wear the earphones and sing along this time." Shunian

    took the earphones and noticed that he did not wear earphones. He hesitated and said, "Aren't you wearing them?"

    Xie Ruhe said. , Whispered: "I listen to you sing."

    Shunen imagined the scene.

    At that moment, didn't he hear his own cappella...

    but if he sang along, it should be fine.

    It's over again.

    Taking off the headset, Shunen looked at him as if waiting for his next instruction.

    Xie Ruhe pursed his lips, pondered for a moment, and then said: "Half is out of tune, the other half is out of tune, and the other half is in tune and rhythm. You can just practice."

    Shunian probably guessed it, and drew a circle on the score with his fingers. : "

    Did this run away?" Xie Ruhe was silent for a few seconds, and stretched out his hand to make a circle on the other side: "It's this."