43

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 43:

    Shunen's movements stopped.

    As soon as the words are over, the music will finish, and it will automatically skip to the next song. She held her breath and didn't know what to do for a while, her brain was blank, and she felt like she was hearing hallucinations.

    That's it for several minutes.

    Shunian returned to his senses, clicked on the song "Ahe" again, dragged it to the last ten seconds, and listened to it again. The man's voice is low and faint, I don't know if it is an illusion, it sounds a bit jerky.

    Pause word by word, speaking slowly and clearly.

    Saying words that can blow up a person's heart instantly.

    ——"This song is for you, including the name of the song." The

    name of the song is called "Ahe".

    He meant to give Ahe to her?

    Give yourself to her.

    If Shunen understands correctly at this moment.

    The birthday gift Xie Ruhe gave her was not the MP3 in his hand, nor was it placed in it, the songs he sang again.

    It was something she wanted very much.

    It is the reason why she has been entangled in the past few days, it is the treasure that makes her as prudent as thinking about major events in life, and the person who makes her timidly afraid to approach but does not want to leave after discovering her feelings.

    It is Xie Ruhe.

    And what he likes.

    This kind of feeling is like raining for many days in a row, resulting in a bad mood.

    One day, she opened the curtains. I thought that there would be dark clouds outside the meeting, but unexpectedly, the sky was clear and clean, and the night sky was as black as ink, like a black cloth, dotted with stars.

    Then she reached out and caught the stars.

    Shunen's heart was beating wildly, and all the memories came up at this moment. Thinking of that day, after Xie Ruhe said the phrase "There is someone I like", she asked her if she remembered what she said to him at that time.

    At that time, she was in a bad mood and answered that she didn't remember even if she didn't remember.

    When does "at the time" mean the time?

    Was it the time when she asked him what he wanted to do after he stood up?

    Shunen tried to remember, but couldn't remember it. But it seemed to be stuck in a dead end, and I wanted to get out of that alley.

    I kept thinking about what I said at that time.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    Shunen suddenly remembered.

    At that time, she seemed to

    say— "At that time, I can accompany you." And Xie Ruhe told her what she wanted to do.

    Fall in love with the person you like.

    Shunian put down the MP3 abruptly and picked up the phone.