28

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 28

    Deng Qingyu knew that Shunian was always sensible.

    When she decided to divorce Shu Gaolin, Shunian was less than twelve years old, and she cried once because of this. It was as if she was afraid because she was embarrassed on both sides, but she didn't mention it again afterwards.

    When other children were in the rebellious period, Shunen had always been very obedient, going to school alone and learning to play alone. Except for some small things, Deng Qingyu never needed to worry about it.

    When she decided to remarry, Shunen did not complain at all, and gave her a supportive attitude from beginning to end.

    Her daughter is the best treasure given to her by God.

    In the past, during the time when Shunen was so difficult to endure, Deng Qingyu knew clearly that her thoughts and practices were wrong, and she was always worried about letting others know that Shunian was mentally dysfunctional.

    I'm afraid that others will point Shunen, saying that she is a madman and a lunatic.

    Deng Qingyu felt that he would not be able to bear such words.

    So if Shunen didn't take the initiative to bring it up, Deng Qingyu would never take the initiative to bring her to the doctor.

    Because of this idea, she almost lost this daughter.

    Deng Qingyu will not let herself do it wrong again.

    "Niannian." Deng Qingyu said slowly, considering the language. "Your Uncle Wang's idea is that you have graduated from college and are not too young to spend any more money at home. And he feels that the money for a psychiatrist It's too expensive."

    "..."

    Shunen was silent, "I know." "But what is the truth." Because of her state, Deng Qingyu had never told him about these things. When I sent it to the hospital, I would burn my daughter with money to see a doctor?"

    She didn't expect that she would say this, Shunian looked up in a daze.

    "I have treated Wang Linxi a little bit badly." Deng Qingyu's tone became angry. "He will take him to school on the second day of this year, and I will buy everything he likes for food, drink and clothing. I treat Wang Hao's son as my son, and he treats my daughter as my daughter. What?"

    "..."

    "Why..." Deng Qingyu seemed to be unable to speak anymore, the anger gradually dissipated, and her voice became choked, "Niannian, you should tell your mother, you shouldn't hold it on your own."

    Look Shunian was a little overwhelmed by her tears: "I don't feel so unhappy..."

    "Is it? But mom doesn't want you to be wronged any more." Deng Qingyu wiped away the tears with a piece of tissue, "I'm remarrying." The reason for it is indeed to feel tired and want to live better. But the premise is that you have a better life."

    Shunen didn't know what to say.

    "Wang Hao hasn't mentioned this to me anymore. I told him to divorce if I didn't want to." Deng Qingyu is almost fifty years old, and her long hair behind her ears shows several gray hairs, "It's not too difficult Solved things."     Shunen’s

    eyes were sour: "Don’t you think I’m always dragging you down?"

"What ? " Deng Qingyu is not happy when she said such words, "If you feel dragged down, I also think that Wang Hao is here. It drags me to take care of my daughter."