58

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 58:

    Shunen's head leaned back following his strength, tears in his eyes unconsciously because of the pain.

    Upon seeing this, Zeng Yuanxue let go and stood up: "Sorry, I'm so excited. You have been asleep for almost a day, and you seem to be comfortable with this place."

    "..."

    Zeng Yuanxue asked: "Are you hungry?"

    Shunen was stiff and looked up at him without any response.

    He didn't seem to mind, and went on to say, "What do you want to eat?"

    Zeng Yuanxue let out a sudden realization when he saw the cloth ball in her mouth, and then reached out his hand to pull the cloth ball out: "I'm not careful enough. I forgot to take it out."

    There were smile lines at the end of his eyes, and he asked patiently again: "What do you want to eat?"

    Shunen was finally able to talk, and his throat was dry, as if there was a smell of blood. She resisted the fear and said hoarsely: "You are breaking the law like this."

    Zeng Yuanxue didn't hear it: "Is it okay to fried rice?"

    Her words seemed to melt into the air, without making any movement. Shunen's volume increased a little, and

    he said every word : "You are kidnapping." "I can't do anything else." Zeng Yuanxue still talked to himself and laughed, "Then let's cook rice." . " "

    I do not want to eat! "read the book finally fed up, the tears fall. She did not dare to irritate the people in front of her, her voice was lowered again, and she trembled, "Please let me go home...My mother is still waiting for me to go home..."

    Hearing this, Zeng Yuanxue nodded obediently and re-stuffed the paper ball. Into her mouth. He is like a robot, only picking up what he wants to hear, and throwing away everything else as rubbish.

    "Since you don't want to eat, then don't eat. Take a good rest."

    After speaking, he left the room and closed the door.

    The vision changed back to darkness.

    Shunian could only see the faint light from outside the heavy curtains. She couldn't help making sobs, constantly calming herself down, using the light to observe the surrounding environment.

    Probably a utility room.

    The space is not large, and there are a few abandoned furniture next to it, and there is a lot of dust on it. There are all kinds of odds and ends, put in paper boxes, and scattered things on the ground, you can see them everywhere.

    The smell is unpleasant, like the rotten smell of mouldy wood.

    The house is leaking and there is a basin on the ground.

    The water inside was half full, and the leaked water fell into it, and there was a very clear sound of water droplets echoing in the small room.

    Tick-Tick-

    Shunen's gaze moved, I don't know why this person caught himself here. She could imagine that many terrible things that she could not resist might happen next.

    After the fear, all that was overwhelmingly struck her was sadness and despair.

    Shunian felt that he might not be able to survive.