6

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 6

    After speaking, Shunen didn't care what his reaction was. She lowered her head and walked around him towards the cash register. Although he was out of breath, his emotions were not at all comfortable.

    He didn't hear the sound of following him again behind him.

    It's been a long way.

    Shunian suddenly thought of Xie Ruhe's legs, stopped, and tightened the grip of the hand, then let go. She felt that this kind of thought of her was very bad, and she was still angry because of his weird behavior, but when she thought of this-she would feel that she was angry

    with him, which really shouldn't be.

    It was because of such desperate things that he was picked up by his grandfather and left Shiyan Town. Did something happen later? Then it became what it is now.

    Shunen really hopes that he has lived a good life.

    Even if it's not so good, at least it's not what it is now.

    At first glance, you know that it is unhappy.

    Shunian glanced back secretly.

    Sure enough, it just didn't keep up.

    She was inexplicably melancholy, staying in a stalemate with herself for a while, resigning her fate to walk back.

    But Xie Ruhe is no longer in the original position.

    Shunen stood there for half a minute, feeling a little bored, and left this area. She looked down at the phone, and when she looked up, she happened to see Xie Ruhe coming from the snack area.

    Shunian was stunned.

    Unlike just now, Xie Ruhe now had five or six packs of things in his arms besides the pack of sanitary napkins that Shunian threw to him just now. The size of a bag is not small, it is piled up in his arms, and it looks like a contrast and cuteness.

    Shunen is very familiar with the packaging, which is the mango-flavored jelly that she has always liked.

    Xie Ruhe moved the wheelchair with one hand, holding the candy in the other hand. One was unstable and dropped a bag to the ground.

    With a click, he rolled into the middle of the two.

    Shunian walked up to him, picked up the candy first, and handed it to him.

    Xie Ruhe lifted his thin eyelids, looked at her, and took it in silence.

    Shunian stood upright, but he was not much taller than he was in a wheelchair. She lowered her head and apologized first: "I'm sorry, I just said nonsense."

    Xie Ruhe didn't remain silent anymore, unlike the youthful voice of the past, his voice was hoarse and slightly heavy.

    "What."

    Shunian didn't look at him, pointed his finger at the pack of sanitary napkins in his hand, and whispered: "I didn't think you would use that."

    Xie Ruhe: "..." Shunian was

    still standing in front of him. , Looked downcast, and stopped talking. He was motionless, as if he wouldn't leave without his forgiveness.

    Xie Ruhe didn't stand in stalemate with her: "I know." Shunian