30

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 30

    In early February, Ruchuan entered the deep winter.

    Shunen's physique is not good, and his hands and feet get cold in winter. She is very afraid of getting sick and affecting her voice, so she will deliberately wear more clothes when she wears clothes.

    For the quality of recording, there is no air conditioner in the recording studio, nor the funds to install the ultra-quiet air conditioner.

    After staying for a long time, Shunian was so cold that she lost consciousness. Taking advantage of the break time, she drank a cup of hot water in the lounge, and took a piece of warm baby from her bag and stuck it on her body.

    When Yu Guang saw the box Xie Ruhe gave her, Shunian paused and took it out.

    Shunian wanted to see if there was anything in it, turned on the phone, and plugged in headphones for the MP3. She rolled her eyes and turned, except for hundreds of songs, there were no other files.

    Those songs, Shunen has a little impression.

    They all seem to be songs by Xie Ruhe.

    She clicked on one of the songs casually.

    Listening to it, Shunen felt that this song was a bit familiar, but also a bit wrong. She suddenly remembered something, glanced at the song title again, then took out her mobile phone and checked the song online.

    It is indeed the song written by Xie Ruhe, but he wrote it to others.

    But at this time, the sound of the song singing in the headphones was Xie Ruhe's.

    Shunianben thought he was just putting in the version he sang, but she searched the Internet for a long time and couldn't find the version he sang. She picked up the MP3 again, licked her lips and clicked into another song written by Xie Ruhe to others.

    ——It is still Xie Ruhe's voice.

    Shunen's heartbeat speeded up inexplicably, and he took off the earphones. She suddenly realized that the gift Xie Ruhe gave her was not the MP3 in her hand, but something in the MP3.

    He sang all his songs with his own voice and gave them to her.

    It is something more precious.

    Shunian put the MP3 back in the box, a little lost, and suddenly remembered the first birthday he had with Xie Ruhe after he got better.

    It was the winter vacation of the first year of high school.

    That year, her birthday happened to be on New Year's Eve, the day before the Spring Festival.

    Shu Gao Lin came back from the city and brought her a birthday present, which was the Ukulele. After that, Shunian and his parents went to the grandparents' house for New Year's Eve dinner. It was already ten o'clock when they got home.

    Shunian always went to bed on time at 9:30, and his eyelids were drooping at this moment. Her family never had the custom of keeping the year old. After Shunen took a bath, she said "Happy New Year" to Deng Qingyu and was ready to go to bed.

    She went back to the room and yawned and dried her hair with a hairdryer.

    There was a whirring sound in my ears, deafening, covering up other sounds around me.