39

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 39:

    At this moment, Shunen finally remembered where this familiar feeling came from. Before the Chinese New Year, in a scene she had played with, there was a line in it, which was about the state of mind when she had a crush on someone.

    I feel very happy when I see the other person, and the bad mood of the day disappears; in the

    past, it was very simple to chat, but now every sentence has to be carefully thought out before you dare to say it; it

    will be because of his sentence, a small action, all day Ye thought;

    as long as he approaches, no matter what it is, he will feel that the deer bumps and can't breathe, as if the whole sky has exploded with colorful flowers.

    This feeling completely overlaps with her during this period of time. Shunian can find countless resonances in these words.

    She had to admit it.

    She seems to like Xie Ruhe.

    What's more, she still has an illusion now.

    They seem to be in love.

    Shunen raised his hand, took the donut in his hand, and gnawed at himself. She knew she didn't lie very much, and she was afraid that she might be seen, so she didn't say a word.

    Although Xie Ruhe's move can arouse thousands of reveries, in her opinion, it is an extremely ambiguous move.

    Despite this, she did not dare to ask.

    Xie Ruhe's situation is getting better, and it will be completely better soon.

    At that time, he no longer needs to stay at home all day long as he is now, feeling inferior and desperate because of his own flaws. He can go out to see the sun, tease the wild cat on the side of the road, and embrace the world.

    For Xie Ruhe, this is probably just a small accident in his life.

    Although I heard that he had a bad temper, Shunian felt that the time he spent with him was not as rumored. His appearance is outstanding, his family background is very good, and his work ability is outstanding.

    It is a dazzling existence that is hard to ignore.

    Even if Shunian kept telling herself that it was unnecessary, she still felt inferior.

    I feel that his actions like this are probably just because of the feeling of dependence that he has produced during the days and nights before, but in fact, such feelings cannot be called liking.

    Seeing this picture, Fang Wencheng, who was sitting on the other side of the sofa, suddenly discovered that his existence seemed to be more redundant than just now. In the sky full of pink bubbles, there was a light bulb like him that was so bright.

    He finally realized: "I'll go out and make a phone call." All

    of a sudden there were only two of them in the house.

    Shunen was still thinking about things, wandering around and biting the donut, eating like a hamster, but making no sound.

    Cold field.

    Xie Ruhe didn't make any other movement, leaning on the back of the chair, looking at her calmly.

    Perceiving his gaze, Shunen bit off the last piece of doughnut in his hand, and suddenly said, "I'm going to pour you a glass of water. I should be tired after walking outside for so long."