26

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 26

    Xie Ruhe fell silent.

    I could faintly hear the little movement of rustling hair, as if he was sitting up from the bed. After a few seconds, there was another croak of opening the curtains.

    Later, Shunen heard Xie Ruhe whispering along her words: "Stars..."

    Upon hearing this, Shunen suddenly found that he hadn't even opened the curtains.

    Don't talk about the stars, if it weren't for seeing the current time, she wouldn't even know if the sky outside was bright or not.

    After opening the curtains, Xie Ruhe didn't speak any more. This seems to mean that he listened to her and looked out expectantly, only to find that dark clouds covered the entire sky, and half of the star was invisible.

    It feels like being grabbed by someone in the air, Shunen is a bit hot on her face. She looked at the curtains, clutched the microphone, and crept to the past, lest he could hear her movements.

    Shunen grabbed the corner of the curtain, carefully, little by little, trying to open the curtain to see if there were stars outside.

    Before she could pull out a small slit, Xie Ruhe whispered: "It's pretty good-looking."

    "..." Shunen immediately let go, relieved, didn't look out, "Well... Did I wake you up? ? a " "

    awake. "

    read the book is not the letter:" What are you doing? "

    Xie Ruhe said:." writing songs "

    ." Oh, "read the book think of something, and asked him," how do you now Don't sing by myself?"

    "I want to focus on creation." Xie Ruhe's voice sounded patient, calm and soft, "Moreover, some of the songs I wrote are not suitable for me to sing by myself."

    "But that "The Stars Are Falling", I think it’s appropriate for you to sing it yourself." Shunen sat back, hugged her knees and talked to him, "Much better than I sing."

    The version he sang is still in hers. On the phone, Shunen listened to it not a thousand times but also a hundred times.

    Still not tired of listening.

    Xie Ruhe laughed, with a serious tone: "You sing well."

    He said more than usual today, but he didn't ask her why she called so late.

    Several times, when Shunen thought he would remain silent, he would open his mouth unexpectedly, as if he didn't need to think at all, said it without thinking, and responded quickly.

    Give her a feeling of being there anytime.

    It seemed to be coming along the phone, turning into a breath, entwining inextricably around her.

    Shunen's fear gradually dissipated.

    She hesitated and didn't want to disturb him anymore, just when she wanted to talk to him and then hang up. Xie Ruhe suddenly asked her a question: "Shunian, do you think there are ghosts in this world?"

    "..." Shunian shrank into the quilt subconsciously, lowering her voice, as if she was whispering, "There must be some. No.

    Some people have done experiments. Will the body become lighter after death?" "Yes?" Xie Ruhe's voice was calm, "Isn't that good."