10

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 10

    Upon seeing this, Shunianben wanted to pick it up immediately. But after a glance, he noticed that He You was still there. She still said to him politely: "I'll answer the phone first."

    He You shrugged and motioned for her to be free.

    Li Qing approached her for two reasons.

    Either I want to give her a role and let her try the sound in the past; or it is the content that was recorded before, during the review or for other reasons, there is a problem, and it needs to be supplemented.

    Maybe after answering this call, the vacation she gave herself today is over.

    Shunian answered the phone and asked obediently: "Director Li."

    Li Qing's voice was thick and loud: "Eh, Shunen. Will you be free tomorrow?"

    "Yes."

    Li Qing did not dare, and directly explained his intentions. "That's right, I have a play recently. There is a character, the second female in the play. The producer wants a new voice actor, I think you are quite suitable, come and try it."

    Shunian thought he had heard it wrong, and asked in a daze: "The second female?"

    "Yes, it will be done at 12 o'clock tomorrow, and it will be the recording studio in the north of the city."

    This sudden surprise made Shunen. The reaction was overwhelming. She stopped at the same place, only after He You's reminder, she recovered, and continued to walk down like a soul drawn.

    Shunen couldn't even believe his ears.

    She started contacting this industry when she was in college.

    At that time, because there were classes every day, she could only spare time to go to the recording studio, and the roles she was assigned were all mixed. Later, when she had more experience, the teacher began to assign her some roles with names and even plays.

    But that's it.

    What Li Qing said lightly is the best chance she has had in recent years.

    For a time.

    Shunian felt that all the good things in the world seemed to fall to him at this moment.

    Despite repeated suppression of emotions, Shunen couldn't help but hop on the spot twice.

    "Okay, okay, thank you, the director."

    "Yes, there is a request from the producer." Li Qing said casually, "The theme song in the movie is a female duet, and they plan to make a female second. To sing with the voice of the number. So in addition to the audition, you will have to sing a short song tomorrow."

    Hearing this, Shunen's original heat seemed to have been poured over a bucket of water from the top of his head.

    It goes out instantly.

    He You just stood by and looked at her.

    Originally jumping and jumping happily, in an instant, his expression petrified, then disintegrated and turned into a stubborn eggplant. It's like magic.

    Shunen's expression seemed to be crying, and his tone became dull.

    "...But I, my five tone is not complete."