When I meet him, I feel very happy and nervous.

    I want to get closer to him, but I'm not sure about that.

    Thinking of what the producer said to her today, Shunen simply took this as a topic and asked: "Do you remember the producer of "While He Is Still"?"

    Xie Ruhe thought about it and nodded: "Yeah. "

    read the book a little thin voice, relayed the producer's words:." he is my record today in this drama producer and then he just asked me not to turn the stage, he said in a recent remake of a network The drama, I want to find some

    fresh faces." Xie Ruhe was not too surprised, just asked: "Do you want to go?"

    "No. " Shunen said seriously, "I am not suitable for the camera, I will be very nervous. And I only like dubbing. I hope that people like me because of my voice, and they will have a sense of accomplishment."

    Looking at her bright eyes, I don't know why, Xie Ruhe suddenly wanted to touch her head.

    "Do whatever you want."

    After a while, Shunen suddenly found out.

    In this way, the feeling is that if you become an actor, others will like her because of her face. Shunian was afraid that he had misunderstood his words, and added softly: "Also, I don't look so good."

    There are too many good-looking people in the entertainment industry.

    Shunen didn't want to show ugliness either.

    Hearing this, Xie Ruhe stopped and turned his head to look at her. The street lamp emits a warm yellow light, scattered on his body, reflecting the fine light in his eyes, focusing and gentle.

    Taohuayan was born with a sense of confusing, at this time it seemed to be discharging, staring at her carefully.     Shunian

    stared at him uncomfortably: "What's wrong?"

Xie Ruhe withdrew his gaze: "Don't be humble." Shunian was taken aback

    .

    Another long walk.

    Shunen was led by him, repeating the four words he just said in his mind, a little confused for a while, I don't know why he suddenly made such words.

    After a long while, Shunen finally understood what he wanted to express.

    His face flushed in an instant, almost smoking.

    This young interaction lasted for almost a week, and Shunen was slightly adapted to the change of identity between the two and the occasional intimacy.

    She feels very happy now, very happy.

    After waking up every day, Shunen no longer needs to make psychological adjustments for himself, and no longer need to think about how terrible the outside world is and how many bad people are breeding in the dark. Those trembling, seem to have disappeared.

    Shunen only needs to put on his favorite lipstick number and put on nice clothes. With anticipation of the day, he pushed open the door vigorously and went to see the person outside the door.

    The first person I saw after opening my eyes was him.

    He was the last person I saw before going to bed.

    Occasionally, I would read a book to the book. When I returned to junior high school, that period of carefree time.

    Get up on time every day and go to bed on time, doing good things explained by parents and teachers. After getting up, he quickly finished drinking the milk his mother gave her, put on his schoolbag, ran out quickly, smiled and apologized to Xie Ruhe, who had been waiting for him, and then seriously asked him if he had finished his homework.