Xie Ruhe frowned, an occupational disease was committed, and asked irritably, "What kind of garbage is this?"

    "..." Fang Wencheng immediately turned off the broadcast.

    Driving the car to the underground parking lot, Fang Wencheng got out of the car with Xie Ruhe. He took the initiative: "Master, have you read the comments? Most of them are rational, except for some rhythmic marketing

    accounts ..." Xie Ruhe didn't say a word.

    The two entered the elevator together.

    Fang Wencheng said a lot of words on his own, the meaning between the lines was particularly obvious, and on the surface it was comforting, but in fact, he hoped that he would not mind or fire him.

    The elevator stopped on the sixteenth floor.

    Xie Ruhe lifted his foot and walked out, not even wanting to respond to his intentions. He opened the door with his fingerprints, and when he was about to walk in, he suddenly stopped and looked back at Fang Wencheng who was following him.

    Fang Wencheng hurriedly said: "Master, what's the matter?"

    Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and pointed to the door lock: "Delete your fingerprints."

    "..."

    The progress was completed quickly, and the director simply asked Shunen to record the next three episodes. When she left the shed, the day was almost past.

    The sky darkened, like a layer of black cloth, dyed with thick fog.

    Shunian pulled out the phone from his bag, hesitating to contact Xie Ruhe.

    Before she could think about it, Shunen raised her gaze and immediately noticed Xie Ruhe's figure. At this moment, he was standing by the elevator and staying there quietly without doing anything else.     Shunen was

    stunned, and quickly ran over: "How long have you been here."

Xie Ruhe raised his hand and stroked her hair: "Not long." Shunen

    whispered, "I usually go out of the shed so late."

    Xie Ruhe said, and didn't care too much: "It's cold outside, put on the gloves."

    "Oh...oh, good." Shunen

    took out the gloves and was about to put them on.

    Xie Ruhe suddenly took her bag and put it on his elbow. He took the gloves and pushed her sleeves up a bit, and his cold fingertips inadvertently touched her bare skin.

    Shunen opened his round eyes and stared at him without moving.

    His eyebrows are clear and handsome, and his fine eyelashes are like a small brush, which is particularly beautiful. The lip line was straightened, with a focused and serious look, slowly putting on her gloves, and then pulling her sleeves down.

    Like a kid who doesn't know how to do anything, Shunen obediently waited for him to wear it for himself.

    Later, Xie Ruhe took her hand naturally and entered the elevator.

    Neither of them is talkative.

    Before getting together, Shunen usually took the initiative to look for topics, talk about his recent events, or ask him about his current situation. It's normal communication between friends.

    But when the relationship got closer, she didn't know how to get along.

    Just want to see him every day.

Defeated By Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें