Zhen's POV

I looked at the clock and saw that the time was now 12:27 pm. I felt the need to urinate. He must've given me water before bed last night. I really wish someone could save us. I don't know what day is. I don't know what year it is. I just only know the time on a stupid fucking clock. I miss Devante. I miss my car. I miss my parents. I miss my house. I miss my own bed. I miss my normal life. I miss my freedom to live.

I could feel the pressure of needing to urinate become bigger. I hate this weird thing I have to do. For some reason, he calls me bunny and he wants to either call him 'master' or 'carrot'. I will NEVER call him master, I opted on calling him carrot.

Shit. I guess I need him. "Carrot! Carrot! I have to pee, Carrot!", I yelled hoping that he could hear me. I got no response, so I called him again. "Carrot! I need to pee! Please Carrot!", I yelled again.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming closer to the room. "What's wrong bunny? I heard noises coming in here. Are you okay?", Jabari asked me. "Carrot, I really need to pee. I don't think I can hold it any longer.", I said truthfully. "Oh okay! Let me just untie you and get you to the bathroom.", he said. "Can't I just go to the bathroom by myself after you untie me?", I asked him. "Now bunny...you remember the last time I tried that with you, you tried helping your cousin and escaping. I won't allow that happen today. Especially today! It's our first anniversary together! Everything has to be perfect. Now come on.", he said as he was untying me.

I'm not exactly sure how Zane has Kaylan bonded but I'm tied up on a bedframe. Due to me being tied up 24/7 and mostly being drugged up, my body aches. My wrists and ankles burn so much. After Jabari untied me, we headed towards the bathroom on his side. In this house, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Of course, Zane and Jabari own separate rooms and bathrooms. But the third one is the room where we get punished.

A weird thing Kaylan and I quickly noticed about the twins was that they never raise their hands or beat us for disobeying, escaping, or even trying to refuse to eat food and drugs. They take us to the third room and leave us in there in complete darkness with just a water bottle and a bag of chips. Besides being punished in the room, it's also the room where the teins have their "toys" for us whenever they're horny or whenever we being "good".

After I got done peeing, I washed my hands and closed the door behind me. "Now come here. I have to handcuff you.", Jabari said while gently holding me with one hand and grabbing my hands and placing the cuffs on me. "Where are we heading to, carrot?", I asked him. Whenever he handcuffs me, it's usually to go somewhere in public or to eat. If it's in public, me and Kaylan are either inside a trunk with a water bottle like a hamster or in the backseats tied up with tape around our mouths.

"We'll be in the dining room celebrating our first anniversary together bunny!", he said excitedly which cause me to flinch. "Oh I'm sorry baby. I forgot that your ears are sensitive. Please forgive me.", he said while kissing my ears as I was frozen with no response. He lifted my head, like I was nodding yes, and said, "Thank you baby."

We finally made it to the dining room. I saw Kaylan with shackles around her arms and legs, and a spiky dog collar with a long chain on her neck. She looks like a slave in capture. She must've been trying to escape more often and get caught. Seeing her chained up like this makes me want to try even harder but..I'm scared as to what the next punishment is if either one of us gets caught. I don't know how her punishment is but mines will be no food for 3 days and 3 days in the third room. But I have to try.