Introduction

Introduction

Hey guys! I'm 16 years old and live in the UK. This is my first time ever that I'm going to try write an actually book. Like please- imagine I'm a type of person who ABSOLUTELY HATES reading books, but then these Jasly Fan Fictions are like next level bro. So I thought why not start my own story then???Anyways, just wanted to say that Hindi is not my first language as I only grew up in a family who would watch Indian shows and movies, so that's how I basically started to understand Hindi. When writing the book, I do apologise if some of the Hindi is wrong but please do correct me when I am wrong, thanks. Just in case you guys might think that some of these things, logically, don't make sense, all I can tell u guys is that whenever I write something, LOGIC NATURALLY LEAVES THE CHAT. In advance, apologies for any crap writing because even in high school I was NEVER an English person haha. However, overall, do comment on how my story is going, if you have any additional plots or anything, and of course, just enjoy the story bro :) Happy Reading😉❤️!

OKAY LET'S GET TO THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOW

Jasmin Bhasin: She is 27 years old. She is currently in University and is completing her studies. She will soon graduate as a doctor (humari smart Jas). Of course she is a pretty, sweet and an innocent girl who is quite naive.

Aly Goni: He is 29 years old. He is a businessman who used to handle his dad's company but has now formed his own clothing brand business (AR company) with his brother-like best friend Rahul through their own hard work. No doubt he is a hot, sexy and smart man yet he has a hint of rudeness in him.

Rahul Vaidya: He is also 29 years old. He is also a businessman and is an equal owner of the AR company. He is more of Aly's brother than his best friend. They grew up together and their families are really close friends. He is a sweet, funny and charming man. He is in love with Disha Parmar and is dating her.

Disha Parmar: She is 27 years old. She is Jasmin's closest friend and goes to the same University as Jasmin and will also graduate as a doctor. She is a beautiful, smart and pure-hearted girl. She is also in love with Rahul Vaidya and is dating him.

OKAY GUYS THEY ARE THE MAIN IMPORTANT PEOPLE AS OF NOW BUT THERE WILL BE A FEW SIDE CHARACTERS LIKE JASMIN'S OTHER FRIENDS IN HER FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE BUT AS I CONTINUE TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS I WILL INTRODUCE THEM TO U GUYS.

ALSO A SPECIAL THANK U AND LOVE TO MY BEST FRIEND WHO HAS ALREADY HELPED ME A LOT AND WILL CONTINUE TO HELP ME IN THIS NEW JOURNEY. IF YOU ARE READING THIS BABES I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR COMING TO MY LIFE AND MAKE MY LIFE MUCH MORE WORTH LIVING! I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR HAVING YOU IN MY LIFE😽💘!

WISH ME GOOD LUCK GUYS

ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTA ACCOUNT: laitaxedits

I have a twitter account too: laitaxtweets

//THE CREDIT FOR THE COVER PAGE GOES TO SHADESOFJASLY ON INSTAGRAM//

Happy Reading!