Sweaty partner(Smut)

You dropped your gym bag and plopped your body down on the couch right in front of tamaki. "Hey baby,how was it?" He smiled while handing you a water from the coffee table. You chugged down the water before answering. "Horrible, he only let me take like 2 minute breaks while knowing I'm in the verge of dyeing. You pouted then laid your face back down on the couch. "He..?" Tamaki started to rub your back but then quickly brought it back rubbing his hand on his shorts. "Yes he, and don't do me like that you know I just came from the gym so obviously I'm sweaty". You got up rolling your eyes. Tamaki laughed. " My love I didn't even say anything" he said getting up to get a wash cloth and a dry off towel .

" Aht don't "my love" me Mr Amajiki, and I don't know why you're getting a towel cuz I know you're not taking a shower with me. You closed the closet door and went into y'all's shared bathroom just for tamaki to follow you.  "How about we take a bath instead, yeah?" Tamaki picked you up bridal style before you could reach the bathroom yourself and sat you down on the bathroom counter. "No, I don't wanna take a bath with you."  You started to get off the counter top. Tamaki picked you back up and placed you back on the counter. " why not, we haven't took one together in a while." Tamaki started to take off your leggings which you only complied to by lifting your body up to help him remove your leggings. Once your leggings were all the way off he looked you in your eyes then back down between your legs.

"No underwear?" He looked up at you then went to start the bath. " I didn't wear any because you could see my pantie line and my leggings were kinda see through." Tamaki whipped his head and scrunched his face. " so you don't fuckin wear panties? If your pants were see through that means they saw all of behind y/n." He stared at you. " I thought it would be fine and I didn't have any clean black underwear because you didn't do the laundry like I asked, and don't curse at me like that." You started to fidget with your fingers. "Sorry baby, just get in the tub." Tamaki sighed and watched you take off the rest of your clothing. You put one foot in testing the water then put the other. Once you were fully in you layed your back on the end of the tub and looked over at tamaki.

"Are you not going to join me?" You shifted around in the hot and bubbly water. He hummed and started to undress himself. " You know I love you, right?" You nodded. " you remind me everyday." You smiled causing him to smile too. "Good, do you love me?" Now tamaki was just standing there in his boxers. " of course baby I love you so much ." You sat in the middle of the tub and looked up at the man in front of you. Tamaki pulled off his boxers and slowly started to jerk himself of having low grunts leave his mouth and pre cum leaking out of his tip. While you stared in awe. " suck it." Tamaki walked closer to you and gently slapped his cock on your lips. You slowly inserted his cock into your mouth. He placed his hand on your head as you slowly bobbed your head up and down. Tamaki let out small moans and whimpers. "F-fuck baby, just like that. His eyes rolled back. You swirled your tongue on his tip and used your hands to go up and down. Tamaki bucked his hips and his hold on your head had gotten tighter. His moan had gotten louder, clouding the room with his moans and needy whimpers. You smiled and started to move your head faster. You bought your hands to his balls and gently massaged them. Tamaki started to squirm around trying to get you off of him only for you to pull him closer with drool spilling from the sides of your mouth. " ahh~ t-to much." Tamaki's cock started to pulse. His body tenses and twitch's as he spilled his white liquid in your mouth. You moaned and made sure you got all of his cum. "F-fuuuck" tamaki had a light pink shade to his face. You pulled away from his cock and giggled. Once tamaki caught his breath he got in the tub and you rested you arms on the side of the tub with your butt in the air. Tamaki got on his knees and slowly teased your cunt with is dick. Sliding the tip in and out. He closed his eyes rubbing his tip on your clit causing you to jump. He spreads you cheeks and lewdly spits at it and started to tease you again but only putting the tip in. "Put it in." You whine while trying to push back on him. "No." Tamaki slaps his cock on your clit once again. "Tama" you cry out. " beg for it love." Tamaki bends over and kiss up your back. "D-daddy please, I'll be a good girl and take it I promise. It's all for you."Tamaki stopped all movements cause of shock. You never really used that word so it was surprising for him. Without any hesitation he shoves it into you, his mouth dropping as you clench tightly around him. Arching your back deeper, eyes turning white as they scroll to the back of your head. Tamaki constantly moans your name like song. His face was buried in the crock of your neck with is hands holding your ass apart pounding into you with no warning. "I-it's all mine?" Tamaki moans in your ear. " yes, it's all your daddy." Tamaki only went faster to where the both of you were on the verge of cumming. He couldn't stop, you felt so good around pulling him in deeper and coating his cock with your own cum, which was the best feeling in the world to him. " oh fuck ima cum so d-deep inside you." Tamaki moans going faster if that was even possible making you arch your back deeper. " give it me daddy, I want it." With that tamaki released his load in you. Panting and moaning your name. Finally pulling out he watched as the mixture of you and his cum comes out of your twitching hole in awe. Tamaki pulled you down in between his legs and kissed all over your face and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. " you did so good for me love, it felt so good." He gently started to bathe you while you dosed off. He quickly washed himself and let out the water. He grabbed a towel from the counter rapped you in it then carried you bridle style to you guys bedroom. He put lotion all over your body and put you in one of his T-shirts. Kissing your forehead he whispered an "I love you" and pulled the covers over your sleeping body. He almost forgot about your bonnet so he quickly went to your night stand and took your favorite one out of of the drawer and put it on your head. he got into the covers and cuddled up against you then got way happier than he already was when he felt your arms wrap around him.

A/n: Heyy besties, I hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a Great day and please vote.