Come to bed

You finally put your phone on the charger. It was one am about to be two and Tamaki was still in his office doing work. He kept saying to give him 5 more minutes but that easily turned into hours. You were a person that was always about giving people space and letting them have their personal time but both you and Tamaki knew that you couldn't go to sleep by yourself. So with that being said you made your way down the hallway and entered his office.

"Tamaki?" You stood at the entrance of his dimly lit office, he only had his desk lamp on. The rest of the fairly large room being quite dark. You looked like a child who forgot got to bring pajamas to their grandparents house, having to wear one of their grandmas shirts that usually swallowed the little ones body.

Tamaki took out his airpod and turned his spinning chair around to face you. "Yes, love?" He reached for his airpod case to put away the airpod he took out. "You said you were coming to bed." You stared at his slim figure. He let out a sigh before speaking. " I know y/n, I just have a lot to do. I promise this time, just 20 more minutes and I'll be in bed with you. Ok?" He slightly nodded his head while asking the question. " you don't love me." You walked out the room and smiled a little once you heard Tamakis laugh and foot steps. He pulled you by your arm and turned you around to face him. " you're such a baby. How about you sit in my lap for the 20 minutes, yeah? If you fall asleep I'll carry to the room." He kissed your forehead and looked down at you. "Is that ok with you?" He rested his hands on your hips. "Mhm."

You followed him back into his office and waited for him to get settled in his seat before straddling his lap. Tamaki turned his chair to face you so you could sit then turned back so he was facing his desk. " what's wrong?" He slowly rubbed your back as you laid you face on his shoulder. "Nothing, just tired." Almost on cue you let out a yawn. "Mm, what you do today? While I was gone?" Tamakis tone was soft and gentle. "I went to the store and got some bins so I could finally take down the Christmas tree and all the other decorations around the house. It took a long time."  Your eyes started to feel heavy the more you tried to keep the open. You and Tamaki didn't get to talk much when he got home like you guys would usually do. He had so many work calls and just work in general he had to do.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to help. This week has just been really busy for me." His hands traced the back the shirt you were wearing that totally wasn't his. "Tomorrow should be more laid back since I had so much to do today. Maybe we can go out?" He questioned to himself. " we can go to that sushi place you like in down town." He started to type again. Finishing the ending of his work report.

He knew you were sleep now by the lack of your responses. He saved the report into a file then shut down his computer. Tamaki rolled back in his chair and held you from under you thighs. Slowly getting up to make sure you wouldn't fall. When he made it to y'all's bedroom he put you down on the bed. Tamaki pulled down 'your' shirt so it wasn't showing your stomach. He pulled the comforter over your oh so small body compared to the big bed and kissed your forehead. "I love you. I promise I'll spend more time with you tomorrow." He kissed you once more then made his way to his side of the bed.

A/N: The requested smut is going to come after this I promise . This shot has been in my drafts since FOREVER so I went ahead and finished it today and also ik I haven't been posting as much as I use to. Wattpad honestly haven't been my top priority but imma get back into the ropes of posting every once n a while so yea. Pls vote and stay hydrated<3