You'll always be beautiful (Sumt)

You buckled Ryan, your one year old daughter in her car seat then got in the backseat with her. " babe why are sitting back there?" Tamaki voice was tired with slight frustration. " I don't want to sit with a cheater". You pulled your phone out your back pocket to give to Ryan. " y/n, explain to me how I'm a cheater." Tamaki looked at you through the rear view mirror with disgust from your words and started bagging out the parking lot. " you were fucking staring at her ass Tamaki!" " I was looking at the brunch menu on the chock board stand. NOT HER ASS Y/N."

Ryan started to cry not being use to hearing her dad yell. " stop yelling you're making my daughter cry." You caressed her cheeks to calm her down. "She's my daughter too . I'm sorry ry, I won't yell anymore I promise baby."  He reached his hand back to rub Ryan's chunky legs and smiled at her. Ry Instantly stopped crying and smiled back at her dad. Ryan was always a daddy's girl, she looked just like you with Tamaki's shy personality but of course she had small features of Tamaki's.

The drive from the brunch restaurant was about an hour long including traffic. Ryan was asleep while the car was dead silent. Tamaki would look back at every once in awhile to check on you. He truly didn't understand why you guys were arguing if he was telling you the truth. Getting closer to y 'all's house he stopped by Wendy's to get Ryan fries like he promised yesterday night . He wasn't sure If she actually understood the concept of what a promise was but he always made sure he kept them. " thank you, have a good day." Tamaki took the bag with Ryan's fries and took the car out of park to back up and drove home which was only like 15 minutes away.

Tamaki finally drove into the garage and was about to turn off the car before you said something. " am I not good enough anymore?" You looked him straight in his eyes. " I know I've gain some weight after having ry but I didn't think it was bad."

" what are you talking about? You will always be beautiful to me and more than enough. You had our baby and that makes me love you even more." Tamaki smiled at you and reached for your hand but you pulled away.
" we don't even have sex anymore." You have been sexually frustrated the past 2 weeks. You and Tamaki went from having sex at least twice a week if not more to not touching each other at all.

" well you've been dodging me like you don't want to, even with showers. I ask everyday if you wanna take a shower with me but you always decline or make a excuse not to, it's like you just don't want me to see you naked anymore, I love your stretch marks baby. I really do. " He turned off the car and got your left overs and Ryan's fries from the passenger seat. "come let's get out we can talk in the house and ry is sleepy I don't wanna keep her in the car for to long." Tamaki opened the back door for you then went around to get Ryan out her car seat.

You got Ryan's diaper bag then walked into the house. Tamaki was cuddling Ryan while she held her sippy cup to her mouth. You never had to worry about Tamaki not taking care of his kids because he would literally take the only one y'all had away from you all the time. "She  fell back asleep. Let me put her in her bed and then we can finish our conversation. Yeah?" You only nodded not really wanting to talk about anything anymore. He went upstairs and you waited on the couch. You took off your bra tired of the wire poking you. You pulled your phone out and scrolled through your phone.

"What are you doing?!" Tamaki took your phone and threw you over his shoulder and jogged up the stairs. " Tamaki you better not drop me on these damn stairs!" " if you keep kicking your legs around like that I'll drop you, so stop." Tamaki slapped your ass then put you on the bed. 

Tamaki lightly pushed you down and stood in between your legs. " look at you, you're so perfect." Tamaki smiled before he dropped his bottom lip to give your neck open mouth kisses. You were hesitant at first but let lose knowing that your sexual frustration caused some of this. You gently rubbed your hands on his back from underneath his shirt. " here get on top." Tamaki spoke lowly in your ear. Following his directions you guys switched positions, his and your crotch lined up together. Tamaki hands went to the back of your thighs. Getting inpatient you started to grind your cunt against his cock . Bending all the way down , you kissed up his jaw.

You hum as Tamaki starts grinding into you but a little faster. Tamaki hands traced up your backside until he clutched the back of your neck, jaw slacking once your tongue slicks behind his ear. Pulling his hair you lightly bit and sucked on his Adam's apple. Tamaki's eyes rolled back at the feeling, rocking into you faster with ,need, and desire

Lifting back up you watched him trying to get off by humping into you making you giggle little bit. His eyes filled with need and lust and you loved it. " take it off." Tamaki tugged at you shirt, in which you complied. Chest being bare from not wearing a bra. You tugged at his too and without hesitation he took it off. Flipping you around with slight rush he pulled of your pants with your underwear throwing it somewhere on the floor. His dick was painfully hard. " Jesus." He latched not to you left boob fondling the other making you moan out in pleasure. Tamaki Tongue gliding shortly and swiftly over your now hard bud. Moaning as sucked on your nipple.

" Ah" you hiss and pull Tamaki's hair when he clamps his teeth down, slicking his tongue over it to ease the pain. Tamaki wets his lip as he stared down at your body. He pulled off his pants with his briefs, his cock slapped his stomach. " I'm so hard for you." He hissed while fisting his dick a little. " come here, please." Tamaki motioned you over. Scooting down towards the end of the bed Tamaki grabbed your hips and pulls you just where your butt was slightly hanging off the bed. You wrapped your legs around his back.

Tamaki POV

I pressed myself against her entrance and her nails dug into to my skin at the contact. She dug even deeper while I life inside of her. Both of our moans mixed together in unison. Her cunt gripping me perfectly making it a little hard for me to move.
"I fit so perfectly." I breathed out placing my face in the nook of her neck, sliding in and out of her. Her soft moans going to straight to my ears while I gave her steady strokes, making sure it wasn't to rough nor to soft. " baby, I love you." I lowly said in her ear getting  a whimper like "I love you."  Back form her.

I moved the strains of hair that was in her face away then held her hands in mine pinning them down above her head and kissed her. Her grunts and moans spilling into my mouth while mine spilled into hers . I Grabbed her cheek and traced her lips. Opening her mouth, she let my thumb in, gently sucking it and nuzzling into the hand I had on her cheek. "You're so beautiful." I said  while moaning and making her smile.

I had given her a few strokes that were rougher than before, sending her over edge. Her nails  went to my back dragging across my skin marking me which made me moan out in pleasure at the burning sensation while she continued  . The grip I had on her waist was gradually getting  tighter which most likely would leave a bruise later. " Tamaki?"

" yes love?"

"I'm sorry for for being petty and accursing you for cheating knowing damn well you wouldn't. especially for Ryan, I ju-. I cut her off, " no its ok, and it's my fault for not giving the attention and love that you need and crave as a husband, so please don't apologize.' I gently stroked her cheek. I stared at her eyes truly meaning everything that I said. "I know, I just- I just feel bad you know?' y/n confessed.

"I know and I'm telling you that you shouldn't. Everyone can feel insecure at times but I'm here to k-keep those thoughts away and you know, remind you that your perfect in every way possible". she tried her best to conceal her moans so she could listen. "I love you and I don't want you to ever forget that." I gently picked her body up and wrapped her legs around my waist while I laid on my back down on the bed thrusting up into her. i could feel her dripping down the underside of my cock. I could feel her steady pants on my neck as i continued to thrust inside of her. " cum with me, baby I'm almost there." my moans slowly turned into whimpers as i got close to my climax. I grabbed her neck making her look back at me knowing she was close to finishing again.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming -again Tamaki." she breathed out with her mouth hung opened and left open mouth kisses on my neck. I gripped her ass as I slammed her down on my cock while she came. her head feel back down in it's original spot. "oh fuck, oh fuck! ughhhh. I held myself inside her as i came. I hugged her close to me while i filled her to the brim.

" I'm surprised Ryan haven't woken up". i rubbed y/n back as I spoke. " I know, we were pretty loud but she missed her usual nap time so she might sleep a little longer today. she said leaving soft and slow kisses on my chest.

'I'll do better I promise."

A/n: hey babes thank you for all the support lately like yall be funny asl but anywaysss stay hydrated and make sure you get sleep tonight. <3

                                                                           pls vote :)