Not saying "I love you" to see how he reacts

"Are you ready love?" Tamaki opened the bathroom door to see if you were done getting ready. You turned around and rolled your eyes. "Stop rushing me, damn just let me get ready".  O- before tamaki could finish his sentence you closed the door.

Putting you make up brushes away you already started to feel bad for doing this. While on TikTok you saw videos where people weren't saying I love to their significant other to see how they would react. You being  extra as hell decided to add more ✨spice✨.

You walked out the bathroom then went into the living room. Tamaki looked up from his phone once he heard your foot steps and smiled. "You look pretty baby".  You nodded before looking away from tamaki, and he just looked at you confused.

"Are you just gonna sit there and stare at me or are we gonna go"? Tamaki's cheeks turned pink as he got up from the couch. "R-right". Tamaki made sure he had his wallet, phone, and keys then started to follow you out the door.

-Time skip-

You and tamaki walked through the mall in silence. Tamaki would try to hold your hand every once in a while but you'll just pull away or walk faster. You truly did feel bad for doing this. Usually you and tamaki would hold hands in public places to help with his anxiety. It was just a little remember that you were there.
"I-I'm about to go to zumizes, you can go to a different story if you want". You slightly nodded and turned around.

"I love you". Tamaki said before you got to far. You turned around with a slight smile. "You wanna meet at Chick-fil-A after "? 
Tamaki turned back around to look at you U-um that's fine. You and tamaki then went y'all's separate ways.

Tamaki looked through the folded skeleton zip ups to see if they had any in his and your size. He wasn't sure what you were upset or mad about but all he knew was he didn't want to make you even more upset. Tamaki eventually found his and your size checked out and headed to the food court to meet you.

While waiting for tamaki you went ahead and bought y'all's food. While tamaki went to zumizes you went to journeys to buy him some yellow crocs to match yours. You laid out both of y'all's food and patiently waited for tamaki.

Tamaki finally saw you sitting at the table on your phone with just one bag next to you which kinda surprised him. He put his bag down next to him and sat down beside you. "Thank you for ordering".
He gave you a little smile then put the straw in his lemonade and took a sip. Tamaki looked back up at you and smiled even more excited to show you what he got y'all.

"Baby I know you're probably mad at me for some reason b-but I bought the little Skelton jackets that you wanted and I was thinkin- You kissed tamaki before he could continue rambling.

"I love you, you know that"? You looked into Tamaki's eyes. Tamaki nodded as his face and ears turned a light shade of pink.  "I'm sorry it was a joke, I just wanted to see how you reacted".  Tamaki hugged you and kissed your cheek. "I love you too, just don't do it again. I was starting to think you didn't love me anymore".

"Well I bought you crocs to make up to you". You smiled as you handed him the box. Tamaki eyes lit up once when he opened the box. "Just like yours! Now we can match baby."You hummed in response. "Thank you love."Tamaki pulled your face towards him to kiss you.

.................................................................................
A/N: heyy sorry for not updating lately I've been having writers block😐 but pls vote and if you have requests just comment<3