Youre a fuckin sadists and i love it (smut)

Originally you and Tamaki agreed to run the errands together today but you ended going out by yourself due to a argument you guys had earlier about some, not spending enough time together when you guys are literally together all day everyday unless y'all were at work. All you wanted to do is go out for dinner by yourself and enjoy "me time", but he just couldn't understand that. So being the petty person you were you went out for lunch, did the grocery shopping, went shopping for yourself, got your hair and nails done, got the oil changed and a lot of other errands by yourself. Not even sure if he saw you walk on the door this morning. Now you were having dinner by yourself too. The time you left this morning it was like 9am and now it was it was 9pm now which means you'll probably get home around 11.

You were seated outside and was enjoying your pasta and White whine. Definitely wanting to drink but just not anything to heavy to were your not able to drive yourself back home. "Hey gorgeous." You looked up to see a man with blonde hair and crimson eyes, slim but still very muscular in a all black suit with a gold chain around his neck and a Rolex on his wrist.  " hi." You gave him a little smile after obviously checking him out hoping he didn't notice. " what's a pretty woman like you doing all alone on a Friday night." He'd tilt his head to the side and smirked as you sipped your wine with your engagement ring on full view. You shrugged your shoulders, " is it not normal for gorgeous women to have dinner by themselves?" You mocked the way he said gorgeous earlier as you looked up into his eyes.

He pulled on the chair that was in front of you and took a seat. " I'm bakugo." He put his hand out for you to shake. "I'm engaged." You showed off your huge ring, your new set of nails making it look so much better than it already did. Bakugo chuckled. " I mean he's not here now right, I can buy bigger ring than that baby. As many as you want too." His smirk never leaving his face. " I can by myself as many ring I want." You'd slightly scrunch your face up at his cockiness while pulling out some cash from your purse to pay for your meal. You stood up form your chair. " have a goodnight bakugo." You turned around walking off, ignoring the gaze he had on your body as you walked to your Audi R8 that was parked in the front on the restaurant.

Time skip

"Fuck, I didn't think this through." You had all your grocery bags and shopping bags all the way up your arms trying not to make multiply trips to the car and back to your apartment. Being on the 5th floor not helping the situation at all. The elevator opened and you practically ran to your door, your arms hurting from holding the bags for so long. Shoving the key in the key hole you turned it right to unlock the door. Once you got in you dropped all the bags on the floor  in the front on the house. Breathing a bit hard you took of your hills to bring the back to your closet
Before you made it to your room you were met with  tamaki at the dining table eating one of your favorite meals with a glass of water in on the table beside his plate. "I made dinner." His voice was dull and he was visibly upset. "I already ate." You began to walk again but he got up and stopped you. " who'd you go out with?" His hands were on your waist. " Myself." You turned head to the side not wanting to make eye contact because how stern his gaze was.

"Look at me, were you with someone?" His right hand turned your face to look at him while his left slowly rubbed your lower back. You looked in his eyes and shook your head no. Tamaki stared to kiss down your neck.

"Blonde, black suit, around 5'7 ,5'9. Doesn't ring a bell?" He cuffed your pussy, his thumb slowly rubbing your clit from under your skirt that was a bit too short for his liking . "Y- you were following me?"  Your voice was shaky from adrenaline that was rushing throughout your body. "You can't answer a question with a question my love." He began to unbutton the shirt you had on. Going down and sucking on whatever he could without taking off your bra yet. "Dressing so slutty for a man that drives a jeep." He'd chuckle while shaking his head. "I wasn't with him, he just came up to me." You started to moan louder as he rubbed your clit faster.