Garden adventures (smut)

Tamaki and you were currently house sitting for Tamaki's parents . You guys honestly didn't have to stay the night there but tamaki wanted you to know where and how he grew up so you obviously agreed. But truth be told you were horny. You wanted to be respectful and not fuck on his parents sheets but it's like everything tamaki did made you want him. Right now you guys were outside in his moms flowers garden having a picnic. your legs across his lap, his hand rubbing your open thighs while you ate your strawberries.

"It's pretty." You looked at the sunset that was in front of you. Tamaki hummed in response still rubbing your thighs. You gently pulled away from him avoiding eye contact knowing he was staring at you. " love, what's wrong?" Tamaki tilted his head and tried to reach for your legs again. " nothing, I'm fine tama." You gave him a gentle smile. "Are you sure you've been kind off distant since the past two days. If you don't wanna be here anymore we can leave." Tamaki started to put all the food away so you guys could go back inside. "No i-I just.. you stuttered getting embarrassed. "You just what?" Tamaki pu everything aside and came closer to you. " I've just been horny." You looked back up at tamaki. His cheeks and ears turning a light pink shade already . "O-oh."
"Yea, and I don't want to do anything on your parents sheets because you know that's disrespectful. Plus we're sleeping in your childhood room, it's pure and innocent . I don't wanna ruin that." You laughed a little.

"But we can do it here if you don't mind. You climbed on Tamaki's lap. " I mean we are in the middle of nowhere." Slowly rocking your hips on his already semi hard cock as you placed kisses on Tamaki's neck. "A-are you sure what if someone actually comes?" Tamaki moaned in between his words. "Like who tamaki ? Just pay attention to me ok." You kissed his soft lips then got off his lap. Standing up you slowly pulled down your panties down but kept on your skirt all while keeping eye contact with tamaki. You went back over to tamaki who was throbbing in his pants right now. Still making eye contact you started to pull Tamaki's pants down  to his ankles then taking his dick out  his boxers slowly jerking him off. "Can mommy sit on your face?" You started to jerk him off a little faster. "Yes, mommy please sit on my face."
You honestly forgot how good it felt to dom tamaki.
You put each knee on the picnic blanket with Tamaki's face in the middle. "It's so pretty." Tamaki pulled up your skirt and grips your cheeks, spreading them apart to get a even better look at it.
As soon as you shifted your hips back he got to work. Still jerking him off with your right and gripping the picnic blanket in the left. Your mouth hung open as you rolled your hips back.

Tamaki sucked your clit and spanked you. You shakily moan and tamaki mimicking you, wetly kissing your cunt, moaning, gripping your thighs to keep you close. "F-fuck" you hiccup a moan, hanging your head low, using the grip you had on the picnic blanket for balance to rock your hips back. Now he's probing at your hole. That caught you off guard because he never done that before. A flinch of your hips was all he needed to keep going. Rimming your ass with the point of his tongue, flatting and gliding it from your clit all the way back to puckering hole. "Oh god."

"You like when I do that mommy?" Tamaki grins against you, heedlessly sucking your lips. Moaning when you started jerking him off faster. Causing vibration to go to your clit. " yes baby, keep doing it." You praise him as you desperately moved faster. You moaned louder this time, that's when he wrapped both of his hands around the front of your hips. Holding you still while your back arched further down and he heatedly slicks his tongue between your ass, moaning, spitting, swallowing . Finally two of his finger sink deep within you causing you to shudder around his mouth. "Ah,fuck-baby, I'm gonna cum."

Tamaki hums, going back to your dripping cunt and giving open-mouthed kisses. The squelching sound only temping his release more. "Mommy, I'm gonna cum so hard,fuck." Tamaki threw his head back once you bent all the way down to suck on his tip, fingers still going in and out of you to get you to your release. Just as he was about to go back to your cunt you came all over his mouth and chin. The sight of you dripping on him causing him to cum in your mouth. "O-oh fuck." You moaned out after you swallowed Tamaki's cum. You got off him and laughed a little once you saw his face. "I'm sorry baby, I'll get you a napkin." You flipped your skirt back down and got the napkins that were next to your strawberries.

You straddled his waist once again and wiped  your cum off his chin. After you cleaned his face tamaki hugged you causing you to lay fully on his chest. " wanna go cuddle on the couch?" You gave tamaki kisses all over his face "yea, but let's just stay like this for a while." You hummed and laid you face back down on his chest.

———

Y'all I just can't get over this picture like gawd dawn😩😩😩