You not calling him baby

You were on phone scrolling through TikTok due to boredom and came across a video. The video you saw was a girl not calling her boyfriend baby for basically the whole day. You thought to yourself for a while and came to the conclusion to do this prank on tamaki. You and your boyfriend didn't really have any plans today but to go to the beauty supply so you can get a few things to do your box braids. You got ready and headed to tamakis dorm.

This was your fit feel free to chang if you don't like it:)When you got to tamaki's dorm you knocked and waited for him to open the door

When you got to tamaki's dorm you knocked and waited for him to open the door. He opened the door and with a slight smile on his face and said you ready to go? you nodded and you both headed to tamaki's car.

 He opened the door and with a slight smile on his face and said you ready to go? you nodded and you both headed to tamaki's car

This was Tamaki's fit 😌( IDK I FEEL LIKE TAMAKI WILL HAVE THAT SOFT/SKATER AESTHETIC 👩🏾‍💻)

Tamaki parked in front of the beauty supply and went over to the passenger door to let you out. When he opened the door you said thanks tamaki and all he said was you welcome love. He didn't really notice that you actually said his name .

Is this boy serious right now how didn't he notice you thought to yourself.

You and tamaki went in and you went straight to the the hair, tamaki followed behind you. When you got there you were debating if you should add a little bit of color or just do your natural h/c. You looked up at tamaki and he was fiddling with he's sleeves.

You put your hand on his so you could get he's attention. He brought he's head up to see you with multiple bags of hair in your hand. You then asked add color or no he looked at the bags in your hand the back at you and said n-no then looked away to the hair clips. You then got everything you needed and headed to the front to pay for your stuff as you we're about to pull out your wallet tamaki was already swiping he's card.

I- tamaki you didn't have to pay you said with a little smile on your face he turned to look at you as he was grabbing the bags and said it's f-fine I wanted to let's go. You both got in the car and you looked at tamaki and said thank you and leaned over to him a little and said bab- tamaki can i have a kiss. He looked at you with a confused look on his face and said what? you repeated yourself and said can I have a kiss, you puckered your lips a bit. He put on he's seat belt and then gave a little kiss on the cheek and started to pull out the parking lot. You could tell that he was a little upset but you still played along.

It was pretty quiet in the car except for the music in the background . You looked over at tamaki and broke the silence between you guys and said I'm hungry. He kept he's eyes on the rode thinking of food places that we're close to y'all sense it was getting kinda dark. Do you want Panda Express? You looked from your window and said I don't mind.

Time skip( you two got back to the dorms and we're watching a movie while eating)

The whole time you were staring at the tv tamaki would look at you he was starting to realize you haven't called him baby or he's nickname all day. L-love? You turned around so you were facing him with your mouth fool and nodded your head as a signal for him to start talking. He looked down and said have I d-did anything to upset you? You kinda forgot that you was doing this prank. What are you talking about? You said. he looked back up at you and he looked so upset, you started to feel bad but then he started talking. You've only been calling me by my name, you usually don't unless you're mad or upset with me. If I did anything wrong please tell me. Let me fix it. When he said that you started to feel like hella bad and all you wanted to do is give a nice hug. You put your food down on the night stand and went over to tamaki  he was sitting down on your bed with he's feet hanging just a bit. You went in between he's legs kissed he's cheek and hugged him. He arms wrapped around your waist as you hugged him. You then apologize and tell him that it was a prank. When you said it was prank he let go of you and you did the same. He cuffed your cheeks to bring you into a nice passionate kiss. You were surprised by the kiss because he usually gives you little pecks. He pulled you down so you were on top of him and he started to rub small circles on your back. You soon feel asleep on tamaki's chest. Tamaki's eyes started to get a little bit heavy but then realized that you didn't have your bonnet on and you guys were still in the clothes y'all had on before. He really didn't want to wake you up because of how peaceful and beautiful you looked while sleeping but he did anyway. It took a little bit for him to actually get you up but he eventually did. After you two showered y'all fell asleep in each other's arms.
—————————————-
Word count: 959
Please vote and  leave criticizing and I hope you guys enjoyed:)