I love you( valentines special)

Tamaki pulled you closer to him and snuggled his face into your neck and just stayed there for a while but soon got up to get everything ready for you. He first started by booking you a nails appointment and then made a dinner reservation for later on tonight.

He tried  his best to be quiet while making you and him your f/b but didn't succeed. You wrapped your arms around his waist laying your head down on his back. He turned around and kissed your forehead.
   "Love I was trying to make you breakfast in bed."tamaki looked down at you.
You hugged him tighter "you still can, I'll go lay back down and we can pretend that I was in bed the whole time." Tamaki laughed a little bit and agreed.

Tamaki pulled the tray out and put all the food, drinks and condiments on it and carefully walked back to the bedroom. You smiled at him while he walked thru the door. "Thanks baby, it smells so good!" Tamaki smiled at your comment and placed the the tray on the bed, "happy Valentine's Day y/n."Tamaki got back into bed and took his food off the tray and started eating.  "Hey love, you have a nails appointment in about an hour 30." tamaki turned to look at you but noticed you already finished your food and was about to go get ready.

"W-wait babe I already picked out our outfits."
Aww really, your so cute tama." Tamaki face and ears turned red after hearing what you said. "U-um can we just get ready together I'm almost done." You agreed and went back into bed since it was cold in the house.

-time skip-

(You and tamaki fits)

You and tamaki arrived at the nails salon and y'all were waiting just for a little bit because y'all got there 20min early. "N/n do you know what nails your getting." You took out your phone and showed him the nails you wanted.

You looked at tamaki as he was looking at the picture "aren't they cute bae"

You looked at tamaki as he was looking at the picture "aren't they cute bae". He smiled and nodded, "they will look good with the ring" he said almost below a whisper. "A ri-" when you we're about to finish your sentence a lady called you over to get started on your nails.  Tamaki has been sitting in the salon for about an hour now and the lady who was doing your nails has just started on your other hand. Tamaki didn't mind that much because all he wanted was for you to be happy.

The lady finally finished and you hurried to tamaki to show him. "Baby I'm like a whole new bitch!" you said as you were shoving your hands in tamaki's face. Tamaki took your hand and kissed it. "Im about to go Pay you c-can sit it's the car if you want."Tamaki gave you the keys and you walked to the car. It was the perfect time to get ready to give tamaki his gift. You bought tamaki a pair of 1 he had been eyeing for a while. You grabbed the shoe box from under the seat. Tamaki soon came and opened the door and as soon as he sat down he noticed the shoe box. You smiled  and handed him the box and then said happy "Valentine's Day baby."

Tamaki's eyes widened when he opened the box . "H-how'd you know, I've never told you I wanted these a-and they were expensive."

"I just know things and they are for you so the price don't matter

"I just know things and they are for you so the price don't matter." Tamaki grabbed your face and leaned over to kissed you. "Thank you s-so much love." He gave you another pec. "Your welcome, where are we about to go know?" "We can go back home until about 5:30 and just chill for now unless y-you wanna go somewhere." You shook your head no. "we can go home for now."

-Time skip-

It was about 5:35 when you and tamaki headed out for dinner the place you guys were going to was about an hour away.
When you guys arrived you could tell tamaki was staring to get really nervous by the way he was acting. You reached your hand over to his. "baby are you ok?" You asked in an concerned voice all he did was nod. You guys got out the car and started walking inside the restaurant. It was actually really fancy and everyone there were all dressed up and you kind of felt out of place. When tamaki got everything situated the host started walking you and tamaki to y'all table. When the host stoped walking you were shocked.

You turned around to look at tamaki but he was on one knee

You turned around to look at tamaki but he was on one knee. You stood there with teary eyes as you saw the ring in his hand

"Y/n i just want you to know that I love so you for w-what all t-that you are, all that you have b-been, and all you are yet to be

"Y/n i just want you to know that I love so you for w-what all t-that you are, all that you have b-been, and all you are yet to be. You've took the time to always try to understand me when no one else would. I want to a-always be here for you. I have really found the one my soul loves. So will you p-please marry me?"

"Yes!" Tamaki stood up and put the ring on your finger and then whipped the tears off your face. You hugged him so tightly and just stayed there for a minute. "I-I was so nervous y/n."tamaki said as he was rubbing your back. You looked up at him. "love you so much tamaki." "I love you to y/n."

A/N: hey guys I'm so sorry that this didn't get posted on Valentine's Day my power went out  but I hope you enjoy:)