bestie (slight nsfw)

Mm hey:) this one shot is slightly nsfw so if your not in to that this is your WARNING ⚠️
......................................................................
You and tamaki was just finishing up your box braids as the sun went down. You actually was  surprised about how good your boyfriend was at doing your hair braids at that. You finished off the last braid and sighed. "That took way to long"  you said as you looked at tamaki threw the mirror. He nodded his head. "my hands we're starting to cramp" he'd started balling them up then letting them go.

You laughed a bit  " I'm kind of use to the pain, but thanks for your help baby." You got out of your seat and went over to tamaki to kiss him. As he kissed you back the points of his ears and cheeks became a light shade of pink.

"A-anything for you love." You dipped your braids and put the foaming moose on your hair then wrapped your edges.

" You dipped your braids and put the foaming moose on your hair then wrapped your edges

This is how they came out^

After you got done with everything you came out the bathroom and walked over to tamaki. He was laying down on your bed reading manga as you walked closer him he looked up and smiled. "You look so pretty y/n." You smiled to yourself knowing he really meant it because he didn't stutter. "Thanks tama" you say laying down next him.

"Whatcha ya reading?" you ask as you looked at tamaki scanning through the book. Not taking he's eyes off the book he says "TBHK vol 2." You hummed in response and turn over so you get your phone. As you picked it up you noticed that someone has texted you. You unlock your phone and a big smile creeped over your face as you saw a message for your best friend.You harried to messages and went straight to your best friends contact.

Trey🤪💁🏽‍♂️: Y/NNNNN
Trey🤪💁🏽‍♂️: GUESS WHATT BRO

N/N🤍: WHATTT

Trey🤪💁🏽‍♂️: IM COMING TO TOKYO!!!

N/N🤍: BRO YOUR LYING
N/N🤍: you better not be playing with me😐

Trey🤪💁🏽‍♂️: I'm nottt but I'm not staying for long I just have a gig there. Ima be there for only 2 days😢

N/N🤍: its ok we can make the best off it 💜

Tamaki looks over your shoulder a bit out of curiosity since your thumbs have be moving so fast and that you were smiling like crazy. "L-love who's that?" You looked away from your phone and looked at tamaki and said "my bestie. He's coming to Tokyo for he's photography gig, me and him are just planning the things we were going to do together since he's only going to be down her for 2 days."

"He?" Tamaki said in a whisper. You didn't hear him and continued to text trey. "When is he coming"tamaki asked. You lifted up a bit and said tomorrow morning but the gig will be like 2hr after he arrives here. tamaki just nodded and looked at you. "Love can we c-cuddle?" Tamaki said while looking down you put your phone back on the charger "of course."