Sometimes jealously brings you good things(smut)

It wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault that your boss bought you a Designer purse. He was only being nice, it was your two year anniversary at the job and he really adores what you bring to the place. Tamaki didn't like him though. He didn't like how he would constantly try to drive you home or how he always brought you food on your break or how he even would try to flirt with you while knowing you're married. The list goes on really but what can he do. After little argument about it he left the bedroom to go to his office. He didn't get finish all his work before y'all's lengthy talk.

"Baby?" You poked your head in his office. He turnt his head to look at you for a quick second then back at his computer. "You can come in but I really need to finish this y/n." Honestly once he started making a big deal out of the purse you were already planning on giving him some head to make him forget about it. Hes been stressed lately and he just had a lot of pent up frustration, so why not relive him? You walked up behind his chair and massaged his shoulders. "M'sorry, I won't accept anything next time." You kissed his cheek while moving your hands down his chest.

He hummed. "No, it's fine I was just jealous. You deserve the gifts you're a hard worker princess." He tilted his head back against your stomach and you bent down to kiss him. "Why though? You know I'm all yours." You looked down at him while his head was still tilted back. "I don't like that another man is spoiling you the way I do. You know?" The way he was looking up at you right now had your heart beating out your chest and panties wet. Why'd he look so cute? Just made you wanna take all he's worries away. You didn't want to beat around it anymore. So you turned the spin chair around so he would be facing you. You gave him a gentle slow kiss on his lips then trailed them down his neck. Sucking here and there. "Can I make you feel good?" You whispered in his ear. His face was turning a shade of pink. "Y/n, baby I really need to get this-" you cut him off by palming him through his sweats. "I'll be quick, then I'll leave you alone. I promise." He sees the pleading look in your eyes and feels the way you're gradually rubbing him faster through his sweats, waiting for him to accept your offer until he's nodding with pink cheeks. You kissed the shell of his ear after he accepted. "Gonna make you feel so fucking good baby." Tamaki groaned at your words and gave you the pillow he rested his Lower back on to protect his baby's knees from the hard wood floor.

You tugged his pants down along with his Calvin Klein boxers. He lifted his hips to help you out and once his cock was let free it hit his perfectly toned stomach. His pretty pink tip glistened with pre cum that made your mouth water. The hold this man had on you was insane. You opened your mouth and slowly swirled your tongue around his tip before kissing down the rest of his length. You rested your hands on his thigh because who the fuck needed hands anyways. You begin to start taking him further. Bobbing your head back and forth and massaging his balls. Spit started to form around the corners of you mouth and drip down to his balls. At this point he was loosing it. To even think he was going to protest to finish some work that wasn't even due till the end of the week was crazy. Tamaki rested his hand on top of your head and threw his head back. "Shit, just like that mama!" He groaned with tightly closed eyes.

Sounds of gagging and slurping got louder as you began to get more into it. Really just enjoying process of pleasing your man. You took your time to suckle on his pretty tip before swallowing the rest of him down your throat, nose touching the neatly kept pubes. Your baby hips started bucking but not even by choice. He just felt so good he didn't want it to stop. "Y/n, baby I'm cuming please!"You love when he reaches this point. All teary eyed and breathing hard. Had your slick going through your slacks. Rubbing your lips from the top of his cock to the bottom you started to suck on his balls and finally using your hand you jurked him off at a fast pace. He couldn't hold back anymore you was just too good. "Fuck open your mouth!" He said in a breathy whiny tone. Like the good girl you was you took your mouth off his balls with a pop and stuck you tongue out waiting for his sweet nut while still keeping the same pace on his cock. Tamaki watched your hand move up and down his shaft, moaning a mix of sweet nothings and curse words. But once he made eye contact with you it was over. "Baby, baby, im fucking ahh~" You moaned at the felling of cum splattering all over you tongue and chin.
Of course after you licked all the remaining finish off his cock he bent down and kissed you.

I'm talking hella sloppy swapping spit and even some remains of his cum. He gently sucked your tongue because he knew you liked that shit. Finally pulling away you smiled at him before getting up. He pulled you in between his thighs and rested his right cheek on your stomach, catching his breath. You ran your fingers through his hair and gently massaged his scalp to further soothe him. "I'm about to get in the shower ok?" You looked down at him. Taking his cheek away from your stomach he shook his head. " No take your shit off right now."

Felt like writing:)

🎉 Du hast 𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐼 𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐽𝐼𝐾𝐼 𝑋 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐾𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 fertig gelesen 🎉