Good Times

You were in the bathroom taking down your braids and just viben to your play list. Tamaki was at work and he wasn't coming home until 4pm so you we're taking this time to just take care of yourself. You took down your last braid and started to get all your hair products out of the cabinets and put them in the shower so you could wash your hair.

You got out the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and then went to you and tamaki's room to get a t-shirt for your hair. While your hair was air drying you started to get dress, you didn't put own a shirt yet because you didn't want it to get wet. You did your makeup and then started on your hair. Your hair was still pretty wet which made it easier to detangle and style. After you got done with your hair you took out your diffuser and put it on a cool setting to dry the top of your hair. Once it was dry you picked it out to give it some more volume.

 Once it was dry you picked it out to give it some more volume

Your fit hair and makeup ^After you were fully dressed and put together you went out on your balcony to take some pictures

After you were fully dressed and put together you went out on your balcony to take some pictures.

Tamaki walked through the door and said "I'm home love". He took of his shoes off and started to look for you since you didn't respond.  "Y/n?", he was about to walk into you guys bedroom until he saw a shadow in the living room, tamaki turned around and walked back into the living and the saw you on the balcony.

Tamaki smiled and admired you for a second then started to walk towards the balcony door. He opened it and sat down on one of the chairs that was out there.

"Hey baby! how was work?" You walked over to tamaki and sat on his lap. "I-it was good, you look pretty where'd you go today?"You gave him a quick peck on the lips, "oh I didn't go anywhere. I just felt like getting ready."  "Do you wanna go anywhere I'll take you,Let me just g-go shower and change."Tamaki tapped your thigh indicating for you to get up. Tamaki got up and walked inside the house and you followed behind him.

"Where are we going to go tho." You still followed behind him. "I know this place downtown and it h-has food trucks and a picnic area." tamaki said as he was getting ready to take a shower.

This is tamaki fit^

This is tamaki fit^

You were sitting on the bed waiting for tamaki to get done getting ready. "tama are you almost ready?" you knocked on the door and then went the inside the bathroom. Tamaki was putting on cologne and then tied his hoddie strings. "Aww look at you trying to match with me." Tamaki blushed and then walked over to you and gave you a long kiss. "Come own love we gotta go."

-

Tamaki walked to the passenger door so you could get out the car, he then went to the trunk to get the picnic blanket out. You walked to the side walk and waited for tamaki to get everything.
You two were walking to the food trucks and then tamaki noticed that a lot of guys were starting to look at you. Tamaki switched the picnic blanket to the his left arm and healed your hand with his right then squeezed it.

You look down at you guys hands then back up at him. "You good, is everything ok?" Tamaki kept his eyes straight and hummed a "mhm". Soon you guys reached the picnic area with the food trucks. There was a lot of people but they were all spread out. There was people walking their dogs, riding skateboards,and of course couples and family's having picnics. "N/n where do you wanna have the set up at." You pointed at a empty space in the middle with the sun hitting that spot as it was slowly going down. Tamaki nodded and y'all walked over there.

Once everything was set up you and tamaki sat down on the the blanket. Tamaki admired your beauty as the sun was hitting your skin. You caught him staring and he hurried to look away. "What do you wanna eat I-I'll get it for us." Tamakilooked over at the food trucks. "Ouuu I saw a chicken and waffle food truck on the left, but are you sure it's a lot of people over there I can get the food if you want?"you put your hand on his thigh. "N-no it's fine I got it."tamaki smiled a little and you said ok. When tamaki was about to get up a little white fluffy dog ran in his arms. Tamaki was laughing at how clumsy the dog was. You laughed to and grabbed your phone to take a couple of pictures with tamaki and the dog.

When you looked back up from your phone a little girl walked towards you tamaki and the dog. "I'm so sorry, I don't know how he got off the leash" the little girl said. "I-it's ok you don't have to apologize." tamaki smiled at the girl and gave her back the dog. After the girl left tamaki got up and dusted himself off . "Love I'll be back I'm about to get the food ok?"You looked up at him smiled then nodded. When tamaki left you got on your phone to edit the pictures you took of tamaki and the dog. After you got done editing them you picked on to put it as your lock sreen.
-
Tamaki came back with the food and drinks in his hands. He kind of looked like he struggled carrying all of you guys food and drinks but you didn't saying anything because you knew that he was just trying to be nice. Tamaki put everything down on the blanket.
"Thank you baby, ahh I'm so excited!" You sat on your knees to get ready to eat. " A lot people have them so I bet it's really good." Tamaki switched y'all's drinks noticing he had yours.
"Yea the line was kinda l-long so I bet it's good to."Tamaki sat down next to you and chuckled a little bit when he saw you taking a picture of you guys food and posting it on your story. "Whattt I gotta show the people's."

After you guys got done eating you folded up the blanket and tamaki went to throw away the trash.
When tamaki came back from throwing everything away he grabbed your hand "hey babe?"
"yea?" you looked up at tamaki. "C-can we get a puppy?" He stopped walking and looked at you.
You laughed "maybe, but we're not home most of the time because of work. Sooo who's going to take care of it." Tamaki looked at the ground then back up to you, "yeaa your right." You could tell he was kinda upset so you hugged him "we probably could still get one but we'll just need to find a pet sitter." He looked down at you and hugged you tighter "yea m-maybe."

———————————————————————————
AN: heyy guys I hopped you enjoyed pls make sure you vote:)
Word count: 1173