Let me make you feel better

Today was just not your day. You woke up with a headache, didn't get to eat breakfast nor lunch and to top it of you got insulted by one of you co-workers because you cleavage was showing. Normally it wouldn't really faze you but today was just different.

You walked through your apartment door to only be greeted by your loving fiancé. "Hey love, how was work?" Tamaki hugged you tightly as you just stood there in his arms not saying a word.

Tamaki's smile turned into a small frown. "Baby w-what's wrong?" He looked down at you.
You couldn't help but to burst into tears as you heard those 3 words. Tamaki held you tight as soon as he heard your whimpers. "I-it's gonna ok." He said as he kissed you forehead and rubbed your back.

"Here, you wanna go get in the shower and after your done we can cuddle and talk about." Tamaki pulled away from the hug to look at your face and wipe away your tears. "C-can I eat first?" You said looking at the pots on the stove. Tamaki smiled a bit. "Of course love, go sit down I'll make you plate.

After you got done eating you took a shower like tamaki suggested you to. Once again you got greeted by your fiancé. Tamaki was setting out some clothes and had a bottle of lotion in his hand.

He smiled at you as you came out the bathroom with your towel rapped tightly around your body. "Baby come sit." Tamaki patted the bed that the two of you shared. You made your way and sat down. "D-do you mind if if I put lotion on you?" He said as he looked into your eyes. "No, it's fine go ahead baby." You gave him a slight smile.

Tamaki pumped the lotion in his hands then rubbed them together before he applied it to your leg. After he lotiond your whole body he pulled one of his white tees over your head and gave you some underwear to put on. Once the two of you were settled and fully in bed he sat up a bit.

"You ready to talk about it?" He said looking at you.
You simply just nodded. And started talking about your day. while tamaki sat there and listened.
Just as you were about to get to the worst part tamaki sat up all the way and cut you off.

"Lay on your back, I'll massage it for you while you talk." You complied and rolled over to your stomach.
Tamaki then started rubbing your back gently and hummed every once in a while to let you know that he was still listening.

Tamaki suddenly stopped when you told him about the man insulting you. "Are you serious, did you tell your boss about? She's a woman so she should understand." You nodded your head no. "I didn't say anything because I thought I was just being sensitive."

" when you go to work tomorrow make sure you tell your about and get his name because I can get him fired for you love." You simply nodded your head while tamaki rubbed your back.

"I love y/n, I'll rub your back until you fall asleep ok baby?" You nodded and started to doze off.
"I love you too tama." You said just above a whisper as you fell asleep.

A/N: heyy I know this is a bit short but I hoped you guys still enjoyed pls vote and stay hydrated:) this is unedited so pls excuse mistakes.