Photoshoot Smut

A/N: This chapter includes fingering, eating out, blow job, y/n dom, slight public sex. If you are not into this please skip chapter. I hope you enjoy.
.................................................................................

You have been wanting to have a photo shoot for a while now and today was the day you finally got to have that happen. You and tamaki were just know pulling up to the building you we're going to have the photo shoot at. Y/n are you s-sure that i can come in with you.  Yes baby I've told you that like millions times, come on let's go ima be let. You and tamaki both got out the car and headed Inside.

As you two walked in you saw an dining area on your right and camera equipment on your left. Once you both was all the way in a short light skinned lady greeted you and tamaki. Hi you must be  y/n and you are she said as she turned to tamaki. I-I'm tamaki
Well hi tamaki I'm mckayla. Mckayla put her hand out for tamaki to shake and tamaki hesitatingly shook her hand. Well if you two will follow me I'll show y'all to y/n dressing room.

Y'all entered the you dressing room and you were in awe by how nice and spacious it was. Mckayla was about to walk out but stopped and turned back. Everyone will be in her to do your makeup and hair in about 10 minutes and if tamaki wants he can come out and watch the photo shoot, but while you wait for them go ahead and put on the white robe.

-time skip-

After you got your hair and makeup done you went to the bathroom to change but put your robe back on so tamaki won't see the outfit. As you were about to walk out your dressing room tamaki got up and started to walk towards the door. You turned around and looked at him. umm where you goin. I- I wanted to watch. babeee I wanted it to be a surprise. Tamaki looked at you then his shoes and said ok it's fine. ok fine you can come but only for the first shoot. He smiled and kissed your cheek thank you l-love.

Tamaki was mesmerized as he watched you posed and the light hitting your skin so perfectly.

Photo reference^

After the first shoot you and tamaki walked back into the dressing room so you could change your outfit. You walked out with your outfit covered. Ok baby you can't watch this shoot ok. Tamaki looked up from his phone and pouted a little bit and said ok. Y-you looked really pretty in the first shoot by the way. You smiled and kissed him on the tip of his nose thanked him then left.

-time skip-

You just got done from the second shoot and quietly open your dressing room door then walked in. Tamaki looked up from hearing the door click after you closing it. His eyes widened after seeing you in your outfit. You walked over to him and sat on his lap.

 You walked over to him and sat on his lap

The second fit^

You smiled at him and said do like this one. Tamaki slowly nodded while rubbing your thighs. You took out your phone to snap you and Tamaki and as you were moving trying to try to get a good looking angle you felt something poke your butt. you were looking at the video you took of you and tamaki. Hey baby can you fix your belt it's poking me and it's uncomfortable. Tamaki stayed still so you turned around to face him and his face and ears were pink.

You look down and notice it's actually a bonner. You felt your cheeks get warm while looking at it. You turned your body around so you were now straddling him. You caressed his face with a little smirk and started to make out with him. Tamaki started to move your hips a bit so you were dry humping him.

You went from his lips down to his neck kissing all over trying to find his sweet spot. Tamaki started moun as you was sucking his neck leaving marks all over.He removed your shirt and sucked on your right boob while playing with the left. You moan while pushing his head more into your brest. You got off his lap and sat on your knees. You looked him in his eyes while slowly unzipping his pants. Once you pulled down tamaki boxers his dick sprung out.

You spit on your hand and started stroking him, tamaki let out some chocked out moans. You collected as much spit as you could before putting the tip in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his tip. You went down as far as you could and used your hand for what you couldn't fit in your mouth. As you were bobbing your head tamaki was moaning and squirming so much. Y-y/n I'm gonna cu- Ahhh. As tamaki cumed you tried your best to lap up all of it. You looked him in his eyes and swallowed all of his cum.

When you was getting up tamaki pulled you in for a kiss. While kissing tamaki laid you down on the couch and started kiss ur neck and sucking it here and there. He moved down to your legs and kissed your inner thigh moving closer and closer to your dripping heat. Tamaki looked at you then started to lick your folds then sucked on your clit. You put your hands through his hair and started to pull it as he went faster.

Tamaki suddenly stopped and looked up at you. You whined at the sudden lost of movement. C-can I try something new. You nodded slowly not sure what he was about to do. Tamaki went back down and activated his quirk. You gasped as you felt something slimy go in side of you but then you realized Tamaki's tentacle. His tentacle went in and out of you while he rubbed you clit in a circular motion.

Your legs were shaking and the coil in your stomach was about to unravel . T-tama... gonna cum. As soon as you said that Tamaki started to thrust in and out of you faster. Finally the coil unraveled and you came all over Tamaki's tentacle. Tamaki lapped up all of your juices and felt happy that he satisfied you. You were panting trying to catch your breath after you had one of the best organisms of your life.

After you gain camposur you pulled tamaki back up and made him sit back one the couch. You got on top of him and slowly put him in you dripping whole. You both moaned once he was fully in. You stayed there until the pain went away and then started bouncing. Tamaki gripped your hips to make you go faster. Skin slapping and moans filled the room.

Y'all heard someone knock on the door a few times. Hey are y'all ok in there? You didn't stop bouncing you only went faster. We're fine thank you. The lady went away and you went closer to Tamaki's ear. Be a good boy for me and stay quiet. As you were whispering in his ear tamaki felt shivers down his spine. Tamaki grabbed your left boob and started sucking it to keep him quiet. You felt tamaki twitch inside of you letting you know he was about to cum. Your legs were starting to hurt but you went faster trying to make you and him finish.

You held on to Tamaki's neck as you felt yourself getting closer to finishing. You started to moan out in pain and pleasure as tamaki gripped on your waist. C-can we cum together? Tamaki said in between moans. Y-ahhh. You couldn't make up words as you felt tamaki warm seed release into you causing you to release.

You and tamaki was a panting mess and covered in a thin layer of sweat. You collapsed on tamaki and he lightly rubbed your back, he gently lifted you up and laid on the couch so he could get his and your clothes. He put his on first then dressed you.
B-baby my legs. Tamaki turned and looked at you chuckling. You tried to stand but you'll just fall to the floor. It- it's not funny , you pouted.
Tamaki kissed you on your forehead, I'll carry you love. He gently picked you up bridal style and walked out the building.