The moring after pt2 (smut)

"Tama, my hips still hurt though." You said as you watched Tamaki kiss up your body. "It's ok, I'll massage them for you, I promise ." Tamaki continued to kiss up your body his voice being slightly muffled as his lips pressed against your skin. When he reached your face he smiled before gently kissing your lips. One hand holding himself up and the other traveling down to your hips. Caressing and massaging them, keeping his word. He came up to get some air only for you to pull him back down. The kiss sloppy and and sensual, tongues dancing against each other's. You moaning into Tamakis mouth, already feeling your arousal dripping from your cunt down to the satin sheets underneath you. "Please, baby?" Your words came out whiny and hushed as you looked up into Tamakis eyes. Tamaki moved down to your neck leaving as many marks as he could in that little area. "Please tam-' you cut yourself off with a moan. Tamaki already knew what you were going to say before you got it out. He thrusted his middle and ring finger in to you while still kissing your body. 

"I got you love, just be patient." You nodded your head and squeezed your eyes shut as he started to rub your clit with his thumb. You don't know if it's because you just woke up or if Tamakis fingers are really good today but you could already feel that feeling in your stomach. "I'm gonna c-cum" you wrapped your hand around his wrist, trying to make him slow down his thrust.  That only made him go faster. The thumb that was previously on your clit was now gone. The palm of his hand rubbing against your clit perfectly matching his thrust. " move your hand for me?" He released his mouth off your nipple with a pop. You shook your head no and stared to squeeze your thighs together, feeling yourself about to squirt. "It feels so good!" You looked Tamaki in his eyes as your back came of the bed.

At this point his dick is throbbing, veins twitching, precum leaking. "Squirt for me, love. You'll do that for me right?" His voice came out more teasing than anything. You wanted to make your pretty boy happy so you simply nodded. "I-I will, promise." He smiled at your words and gave you a kiss then put his focus back on your pretty pussy. Your legs started to shake as your face contorted into pleasure. "You got it baby, squirt for me." Tamaki moaned at the feeling of you tightening around his finger, making it hard for him to move the in and out of you. Breathing heavily and sporadically you would dig your nails into Tamakis thigh. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" your eyes squeezed shut for the second time as Tamaki pulled his fingers out watching your liquid spray in awe. You saw white when you felt his fingers come in and out again but faster making a huge puddle underneath you.

"S-stop, stop to much!" tears began to pool up in your eyes threatening to fall. "Shit, y/n." Tamaki whispered and watched as your body still shook. "All I did was finger you, baby." Tamaki softly laughed and kissed all over your face. "Do you think you can handle more, or no?" He looked in your eyes waiting for your answer. "Yea, just.. just go slow." He smiled softly and got in between your legs. "If you want me to stop, I will. Just don't be scared to say something." You nodded opened you legs a little wider so his whole body could fit. Tamaki teased his tip against your hole before sliding all the way in. You guys both let out a breathy sigh once he put his cock all the way in. Once he go into rhythm with his thrust he rested his chest against yours and listened you your moans, sighs, and whimpers.

You are clawing at his back, tears are rolling down your cheeks, not really being able to fully calm down form your last orgasm. All you could feel is Tamaki long and slightly girthy cock constantly going in and out of you. Felling you up so good, the tip of it kissing your cervix with each thrust. He was so desperate, cock so hard for what felt like years. But he knew his baby always comes first. He can't see that your knuckles are Turing white with the grip you had around his back, your nails digging through his skin, but that only gave him encouragement. You honestly looked so lost in pleasure. His dick twitched from just seeing your facial expressions, swelling him with pride as his balls hit your behind. " y-you ok baby?" He was breathing hard with blushy cheeks. "I'm gonna cum again." You whimpered with tear stained cheeks. "Me too, we're almost done ok?" He draws his hips back slowly, still in your hold. His thick pretty tip hitting that spongy spot that has you moaning and whining non stop. He pressed his lips against yours feeling that you were about to cum on done *wink, wink*. "tamaki, fuck" You moan against his lips as you wrapped your legs around his hips. The last twitch of his cock was followed by a flood of cum. Finally pulling away from your lips he turned and whimpered into your neck, you holding and his head there as you guys laid in ya'll's afterglow.

An: now that I'm done with this I will be focusing on request, if you have anything in specific you want me to write feel free to ask, if you enjoyed this pls vote.