Getting dolled up just to go to the store reaction

To be honest you were bored and just wanted some attention. Tamaki had been sick the last 3 days and hadn't had the most energy. You know it's wrong to do this while your boyfriend clearly isn't feeling well but hey you're bored and have nothing better to do. He was currently asleep on your chest like a baby. This was his second nap today and it's only 4:00pm

You gently moved from under his body to go over to your Vanity. You actually had some things to buy. You've been talking about redecorating the guess bathroom for the longest, you were tired of looking at the empty and plane room. You pulled out the chair and sat down. Thinking about how you actually haven't done your makeup in a while. Never finding the need to when your just going to be laying in bed all day. You started with priming your face. Humming a tune while rubbing the sticky yet smooth product into your skin.

You finished fairly quickly. Or it at least it felt like it. You did a warm natural look, nothing to flashy but nothing to "no make up make up" you sprayed your face with some setting spray. The mist feeling so refreshing and soothing. Lastly you took off your head wrap and bonnet. Wavy black hair falling to your shoulders almost to perfectly not really having to fix nothing. You gently ran your hands through your hair, making sure it's all going in the same direction.

"I know he has a brown button down somewhere." You've been on Tamakis side of the closet for at least 15 minutes now. Clothes and shoes were now on the floor. You pushed all his sweaters to the front. Looking in the last possible place it can be and there it was. All the way in the back of the closet. "I honestly don't understand why he never wears this. It's so nice." You whisper to yourself while stepping over the mess of clothes and shoes on the floor.
You had your dress laid out on the bed with your sandals in the box next to it.

You slipped on a yellow long dress and put Tamakis button down over it. You stared at yourself in the mirror for a minute. " This is honestly a picture worthy fit." You lay  your hand down your sides.

" You lay  your hand down your sides

This is the fit^

As your were walking into the closet you tripped on your heel. Making a loud "BOOM BOOM" sound in the room. "Ow-uh". You Stayed on the floor. " baby what happened?" You heard Tamakis tired voice behind you. You turned around to see him rubbing his eyes. " I tripped coming into the closet." You said looking up at him. "You ok?" Concerns was prominent on his face. He put his hand out for you to grab. Which you did and he pulled you up. "You look so beautiful." Tamaki looked over your body before looking back at your face. "Where you goin, love?" He walked out the closet while still holding your hand. "To the store." You let go of his hand and started putting on your sandals.

His eyes following your every move. "What?" you smile looking up at him. " You're going to the store.. like that?" He sat down on the bed just staring at you. "Yea..?" You shrugged. "Y/n, baby if you're going somewhere else you can just tell me. I won't get mad or anything. Just let me kn-" you cuffed his face in your hands and gently kissed his lips. "I'm only going to the store my love. You're running outta soup and I wanted to get a few things for the guess bathroom. I'll be quick. I promise." You kissed his lips one more time before standing to your full height. "Can I come too?" He looked up at you. His eyes were glossy and a bit red. "Tamaki you were just complaining about how weak you were feeling."

"I know but that's before I took a nap. I just want to be with you. I can't have people try to take what's mine. Hold I'll go put on a shirt."

An/ happy pride💕