Night out (smut)

Request from MOMMY-SORRY-MOMMY-11 <3

"I'm so excited!" You said slipping on your sandals. "yea, we haven't hung out with Mirio and nejire in a while." Tamaki raised his voice so you could here him while you were still in the bathroom. He put on his watch then grabbed your purse off the dresser. "You ready, love?" Tamaki walked in the bathroom looking down to make sure his watch was set correctly. "Uh yea, do I look ok?" He looked up and was stunned. You guys are both home body's, y'all never really went out unless it was needed or was for  food. So you guys never really dressed up. "My love, you look gorgeous, trying to match me huh?" Tamaki put your purse down to take your hands into his. " nooo, I got dressed before you." You were cheesing, knowing that you got dressed way after him. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He kissed your forehead then twirled you around to get a good look at your outfit. Once you faced him again he pulled you in by your waist. "You look good too, all done up for what?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and brought +him down to your height." For you of course." He smiled a little. "Mm how about we skip drinks with them tonight and just be with each other?" Tamaki was about kiss your lips until you pulled your face away from his, making a space between y'all's faces. "No, we promised them and we need to get out the house." You gave him a quick pec on the lips than grabbed your purse.

The fits^Time skip

The fits^
Time skip

"My lady." Tamaki opened your door and put his hand out for you to take. "We'll think you kind sir." You gladly took his hand and got out the car. He locked the door and you guys walked to the the entrance of the building hand and hand. Once you guys got in Tamaki told the host the party name and you guys were guided to the rooftop bar. "Hey guys!" Nejire bubbly voice greeted you and Tamaki when y'all walked up to the bar stools. "You look pretty y/n" mirio got out his seat to give you a hug before you at down. " you look pretty good yourself." You smiled and hugged mirio back before siting down. You'd watch as Tamaki and mirio would talk and catch up with each other. The encounter reminded you of your high school days.

"Sooo, what drinks are we ordering first?" All the attention would go to nejire. "Everything on mirio so we can splurge." She winked at you and Tamaki while clapping making everyone laugh. You looked at the menu, looking for a drink that sounded appealing at the moment. Tamakis hand crept up your thigh. You turned to look at him and hummed, to see what he wanted. He just shook his head and smiled. " how is it living with each other now." Mirio sat up in his seat. " it's great, I feel less lonely.. in many ways." Tamaki looked at you before looking back at mirio, his hand occasionally riding up your thigh. "Right y/n?" He squeezed it then went back to caressing it. "Y-yea, I don't have to cook anymore." You giggled while moving Tamakis hand off of you, not making it noticeable. " please stop." you whispered while leaning towards him pretending to get lint off his shirt so the others won't notice.