The moring after

The sun shined through the sheer gray curtains, sun bright on Tamakis face while your face was snuggled up into his chest. Last night wasn't rough at all, in fact more sensual than anything. You guys went out last night and had just a few drinks. Tipsy Tamaki was always gentle,caring and really confident. You and Tamaki haven't had nice slow, sensual sex in a minute. You lowkey missed the whole "to scared to hurt you" Tamaki.

Tamaki stared to turn over so the sun wasn't directly in his face but then felt your arms wrapped around him. He opened his eyes slightly to look at you, mentally thinking of ways he could move without waking you up. He shimmied down so his face was now laying against your bare chest. Tamaki ran his hand through his hair so it wasn't all in his face. You stared to move your legs around which made him instantly freeze. " I like bed head Tamaki", you pulled him closer and smiled a little. " yeah?", he looked up at you and tilted his head. You let out a hum for a response. "Well I like lifting wig y/n", Tamaki kissed your collar bone trying to hide his laugh. You gasped, and turned over so your back was facing his front. "You're the one who made it lift."

"Baby your beautiful, lifting wig and all. I promise." Tamaki spooned you while kissing your shoulders, small laughs coming from his lips as he kissed your body. You could feel his abs against your back and his cock touching your thighs."Then why'd you even bring it up?", you pouted. "I was just kidding." He rubbed your stomach as the room became quite.

"Last night was nice." You spoke softly honestly still tired but at the same time you couldn't go back to sleep. Tamaki lifted his head off your back. " Really? I-I thought I was kinda being t" you turned back around and kissed his lips, not really in the mood to here him second guessing and doubting himself. "You were perfect, I missed slow sensual sex ya know?" Tamaki had a deep blush across his cheeks which made you smile. "I'll s-start being more sensual." He started to look down, avoiding eye contact. " I'm not saying other times you don't do good, everytime we make love to each other its amazing. So don't feel bad." You caressed his cheeks making him look up at you. " i love you." You kissed his forehead bringing him back into your chest. " I love you more...Babe I'm hungry." He rubbed your thighs while looking up at you. " what do you have a taste for?" You questioned.  "Ummm." Tamaki pretend to think. " honestly a lot of things but you know what's really calling my name and is very available right now?" You tilted your head and shrugged. "You." Tamaki cheekily smiled and inched his hand that was rubbing your inner thigh closer to your cunt.

AN- Ik this is really short I have writers block but lmk if y'all wanna smutty pt2 anyway have a good day and make sure you keeping up with your grades.
Pls vote <3