"Oh there's my favorite niece!" Nick says before grabbing Alena from her high chair and into his arms.

Kevin snorts. "That's because she's your only niece."

Danielle waves them off before motioning me to join them at the table. "Come on, let me introduce you to our daughter, Alena." She says and I follow her to Nick, who was cradling Alena and whispering cute things to her. I smiled at the sight, he really loved his niece.

Nick turns to us, Alena in his arms. She waves her arms happily, a giant smile on her face as she gushes. "Aw mira que linda eres, hermosa bebe, she's so cute Danielle." (Aw look how pretty you are, beautiful baby,) I say with awe as I lifted my hand and shook her small chubby hand. Alena squeezes my hand and I awed, she's so cute.

Nick then puts her back on her high chair and I took a seat next to Danielle, Alena beside her while Nick sits across from me, next to his brother.

"Let's pray." Kevin says and we hold hands, I bended my head slightly and closed my eyes as he says a prayer. "Heavenly Father, we thank You for the delicious food You have given us. Bless our food, our friends and family who have came to dine with us today. In Christ's name we pray, amen."

"Amen." We all said in unison then Kevin grins at us. "Dig in!"

I got to say, having dinner with Nick's brother and his wife was fun. They were so lovely, and I really charm my way with them. I think they already love me.

"Demi, can you help me bring the dishes to the kitchen?" Danielle asks me after we finished, and I nodded as I stood up.

"Yes, yes of course." I say and grab some of the dishes before following her into the kitchen. We set them inside the sink then Danielle grabs Alena and brings her into the kitchen with us while Nick and his brother go to the living room, a bottle of beer in their hands as they catch up.

Sitting down on a chair, I tug Alena onto my lap and played with her as Danielle do the dishes while we talk.

"So where are you from? I heard you talking Spanish earlier," She says and looks over at me as I bounce Alena on my lip, she giggles as I did so.

"Oh, Mexico. Although Spanish is my second language, I still enjoy it very much." I say and smiled at her.

She nods, smiling as she takes another dish and started to wash that one. "And how did you and Nick meet?"

"Well," I smiled, tickling the baby girl sides in my lap, her giggles were louder as I did this. I kissed her head softly as I hold her. "My crew wanted us to mix things up for the tournament, we wanted to stand out and be original since we know tango. They suggested that we take another group to join us with a different dancing style. We put up auditions and Nick and his crew audition, we pick them since they were really good at hip hop, showed us some stuff too while we showed them the passion of tango. And he became my partner, so I guess we hit it off from there." I tell her and she grins at me.

She nods, humming to herself as she finishes then dries off her hands. "And are you guys together now?" She asks me and I shrug, cuddling Alena to me.

"Well, we are going on dates, I admit we already told each other how we felt." I say and Danielle smiles then walks over to us, she sits down next to me.

"Now I already know Nick has his eyes on you and no one else, I can see you're special to him." I blush at her words.

"He's special to me too, he's one of a kind." I say quietly and she grins at me, my hands wrap around Alena's waist as she plays with a toy, blubbering to herself.

"You two are perfect together," She gushes. "I bet ya he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend soon." And she nudges my arm while I chuckle softly.