XXVIII: Butt Plug

Start from the beginning

"Faster please" San moaned as wooyoung increased his pace.

"Does it feel g-good woo fucking with a butt plug inside." San asked moaning and gripping the sheets as wooyoung increased his pace.
"Amazing Sannie im so fucking close."
"Me too."
As wooyoung took san's dick in his hand and started teasing it while moving inside him.

The butt plug just made wooyoung lose his shit. It was rubbing on the right places while san's tight and warm hole were milking him hard.
Wooyoung increases his pace kissing san he poured himself inside him while san came on their stomach.
"Was it hard enough Sannie?" Wooyoung asked hold san still inside him.

"It was amazing woo."
San finally cuddle with wooyoung feeling content, happy and loved.
"I love you."
Wooyoung hugged him tighter.
"I love you too baby."

They stayed there quietly cuddling until san asked.
"Will you remove your dick now?"
Wooyoung just smirked.
"Im cock warming honey i will fuck you again in few minutes . This plug makes me cum fast. I was not satisfied, i want to make sure you don't walk tomorrow. "

Soon san could feel wooyoung growing inside his ass.
"Feels good Sannie?"
"Yeah i can feel you growing inside me. It's fucking hot."
Wooyoung kissed san's neck leaving some hickeys and bite marks while waiting to get fully hard.
He started moving slowly making san moan and it just the start of endless rounds.

They were o their 5th round when they heard the door open and Seonghwa stood there with tones of shopping bags in his hand.
Looking at wooyoung's dick in san ass while he moaned his name. Wooyoung still had the plug inside.
They didn't stop what they were doing as seonghwa walked in. He loved watching his pretty buttoms fuck. He was getting hard. Without wasting time he undressed.

San was still getting pounded when he felt seonghwa's dick near his mouth.

San looked at the older with tear stained eyes.
"You look so fuckable baby boy."
Seonghwa entered san's mouth gagging him.
San started his job while wooyoung finished his.
Wooyoung collapsed on the bed looking at san sucking the life of seonghwa.
He was getting hard again. His boyfriends were his personal porn stars.

Seonghwa bought an halt to younger's action.

"Come here princess. "
As wooyoung came closer seonghwa pulled him into a kiss.
While san took the option to mark older's neck.
As the need of oxygen became evident seonghwa pulled away, while san moved to his chest.

"Umm baby boy you really wanna get fucked again." San looked at seonghwa and nooded.
"Weren't five rounds enough Sannie?"
San just shrugged.
"I haven't had him in my ass for quite some time.

"May be we should use woo's ass first. " san smiled at the idea, agreeing immediately.

On this wooyoung's head was shoved on a pillow while his was in the air for a better view of his boyfriends.

Seonghwa slowly moved the plug and wooyoung let out a muffled groans. He kept moving the plug inside until he heard a scream from the younger.

Finally seonghwa pulled out the butt plug.
He could see the cum flowing down wooyoung thighs and his hole clutching to nothing.
"This shit is so fucking hot. "

Seonghwa simply thrusted inside and pulled younger's hair to bring him up until his chest was touching wooyoung's back. Snaking his hands to younger's neck,  he held it tightly.
"Tell us princess how it felt to carry our cum around?" Seonghwa whispered tightening hold on younger's neck.
"I felt like your slut. Dirty and used."
"Shit you just turn me on too much."
Both his boyfriends attached themselves to him.