WARNING

Hi! Thank you for wanting to read my book!

Firstly, how did you find my book?

Secondly, this is a warning that there are very heavy topics in this book such as suicide, death, cancer, addiction, depression, and anxiety. The introduction is probably the heaviest and the longest chapter. From there, it gets into the healing of it all. That means there will be funny and happy times and sad and depressing times.

I've had multiple people in my life, both friends and family, come to me throughout the years and tell me they wanted to commit suicide. Two of those people attempted, but thank God they survived. Both of them are in such a better place now mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. God has completely changed their lives around. They are testimonies that things. do. get. better. It's not easy, it may take a while, but I promise you that things get better.

If you struggle personally with suicide or depression, I am so sorry. You'll be in my prayers. I mean that. Keep fighting. Keep pushing through. Reach out for help! Counseling changed my life. If you can't afford it, there's plenty of churches that have resources to help you.

Please, I promise, it's worth it. Someday you'll be able to look back on your life and realize how far you've come. How much of a fighter and conquerer you are.
I love you, Jesus loves you, keep on fighting.

This book isn't romanticizing suicide or making light of it in anyway. It's simply to show how serious of an issue suicide is. It's showing the healing process of those left behind. The reality, heaviness, but also the ability to heal.

I believe the National Suicide Prevention Hotline is : (800)273-8255

Please don't push off help if you feel like you need it. You don't need to do this alone.

Disclaimer: these characters, this writing, and story line belong to me. There are a few dialogue prompts, but everything else is mine and you do NOT have my permission to copy my work. Evidence of plagiarism will be reported. I own ALL rights to the storyline. I do NOT consent to have my work posted, translated, or published on any third party site or app. If anyone sees my work anywhere but here, on this account, someone has posted it without my permission. Please tell me immediately. If I see someone stole or plagiarized any part of my book, you WILL be reported immediately by me, and my loyal amazing readers 😎