They stopped laughing and went around the booths playing different games and buying random stuff. It was just them laughing and smiling while having fun.

A few more hours passed and it was now time for them to get ready for their performance. Walking towards the venue was filled with silence.

Every one of them was nervous. They felt unprepared and shaky. They grew even more restless as they saw the venue come into view.

"Oh gosh, I feel like I'm going to throw up," Felix said as they kept walking.

"You can say that again," Hyunjin added.

"Ok, there's no need to be nervous y'all. Let's just have fun since this will be our first ever performance as a group." Jeongin reassured them.

'Yeah, our first...'

'And my last...'

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Jisung shouted as he ran towards the venue. They all looked shocked by the sudden energy but they all looked at each other laughing before running after the run-away squirrel.

When they got there, people started styling them. They were now all in their outfits and ready to perform. The festival performance just started and groups started performing one after the other.

After a few more groups, Jisung's group was next. All of them couldn't stay still since they were very nervous.

"Ok! Everyone gather around!" Chan called.

They all stood around their leader. "This is it. We have been preparing for this for almost two months. Let's go out there and show the world what we are made of!" Chan encouraged them.

They all erupted into cheers and they were now filled with confidence. This was what Jisung needed since he really felt like he couldn't do it but now he feels like he can slay on that stage.

A knock was suddenly heard from the door. It opened and a staff member appeared. She told them that they were up.

They all looked at each other before leaving their room. When they got to the stage, the whole crowd was very intimidating. The number of people going to watch them was insane.

Jisung suddenly felt very nervous but he pushed that feeling away and thought. 'Do this for them and not for yourself'

He glanced at everyone in the group before going to his position.

Since everyone was ready, the music started.

Beat after beat, they pulled it off. The song finally ended and they never felt so relieved in their life. The crowd erupted into cheers as the group bowed.