15

The first month of the school year has officially passed. The group only had one more month to finish their preparations for their festival performance. It also has been one week since they finished recording for their song 'Easy'.

They weren't able to finish anything the past week since they were too busy studying for a few exams in a few of their classes. Jisung had a Math and Science exam to prepare for, Seungmin and Felix had both Math and Dance I to prepare for, Jeongin was too busy practicing high notes for Vocal II and lastly, Hyunjin had to prepare a dance for his Dance II project

They didn't really care what the other group was doing. All they knew was Chnagbin was Free but Chan had things to do for the student council.

For Minho, Jisung didn't bother asking what he was doing since he was still a bit awkward with him.

Back to what's happening right now, Jisung woke up from his sleep. He noticed he fell asleep studying at his desk. He stood up and stretched his arms and back. "Gosh, I should really stop falling asleep on that chair." Jisung groaned as he went into his closet to get clothes for class.

He walked out of his bedroom and went into his bathroom. He took a long shower before drying up and putting on his clothes. He went back into his room to grab his contacts but he noticed it wasn't on his bedside table.

"Oh God, where did I put those now" He looked everywhere but he couldn't find them. Jisung groaned because he hated wearing glasses. He picked up his glasses that were sitting on top of a shelf in his room, he cleaned the lenses and put them on.

"Hm... This actually doesn't look half bad. I kinda like it." He looked in the mirror was somewhat satisfied with the outfit.

(This is his outfit y'all. Ngl this is my favorite)

He picked up his bag and went to the door and put on his shoes

He picked up his bag and went to the door and put on his shoes. He also noticed the fact that there were a pair of high heels by the doorway. He groaned at the thought of what could've happened last night, he was glad that he was kind of a deep sleeper.

After putting on his shoes, he walked out the door and went to his first class. He entered and he felt all eyes were on him. 'Is something wrong?' He thought to himself, He didn't know why but he just shrugged off the thought. He was quite lonely since he didn't share any morning classes with anyone today.

Once the class ended, he had one more class before lunch. He walked into the classroom and the same thing happened. All eyes were on him but this time faint whispers were going around.

'Woah look at him...'

'He looks like a whole snack

'How come I've never noticed his handsome face before.'

'He looks so hot'

After hearing those, Jisung gained a bit more confidence as he sat down in his seat. After a few minutes, the teacher finally arrived and started to teach his lesson.

A few minutes later...

"Ok class, I need to go somewhere. I'll be leaving you guys with a worksheet that needs to be passed by the end of this class." After that, he left and everyone started to get the worksheets from his desk up front.

Jisung finished earlier than the others but he decided to stay inside the classroom since he didn't really have anything to do. He laid his head on his desk, waiting for time to pass by.

A few more minutes passed and suddenly a group of girls approaches Jisung at his desk. The girls suddenly pushed a girl towards Jisung. He looked up at the girl confused as to why she was there.

"Uhhmm I-I am here to G-give you t-this letter." he reached her hands out, holding a letter for Jisung. He looked at the letter then back up at the girl. He hesitantly took the letter but the bell rang indicating it was now lunch.

"Thanks for the letter but I'll have to go." Jisung stood up with his things and letter in hand and walked out of the classroom after bowing at the girls.

In the hallway, girls were squealing as he passed by them. 'What the fuck is happening? I don't look that good, geez' he thought to himself as he left the building and made his way to the cafeteria.

Once he entered the cafeteria, he made his way towards the table his friends were sat at. He passed by the table where Minho and Changbin were sat at. He also noticed Chan and another boy with them.

Before passing, he stole a glance and saw Minho looking at him but he also noticed a few more people looking at him. He sat at their group's table and he noticed all his friends were looking at him like they saw a ghost.

"Uhm, is there something wrong?" Jisung asked as he looked at his friend in confusion.

"Jiusng, You look..." Felix said while his expression was shocked.

"You look Hot" Hyunjin exclaimed as his expression turned into a smile.

"Where did all this hotness come from huh?" Felix said as he scanned Jiusng from head to toe.

"Hyung, you practically look like a model right now." Jeongin excitedly said as he looked at Jisung.

"What do you guys mean, I'm don't look that great" Jisung scoffed at what they were saying but all their mouths dropped at what Jisung just said.

"Are you for real right now?" Felix said as he gave Jisung a look that screamed 'you've got to be joking right now'

"Jiusng have you seen yourself?" Hyunjin asked while looking through his bag for something. He grabbed out a mirror and faced it towards Jisung. He looked at his reflection but felt like nothing was unique and he just shrugged.

"Jisung, you do know that there were rumors of a model coming into our school but based on the rumors, it was just you." Seungmin explained as he bit into his sandwich.

"Geez, thanks." Jisung said sarcastically. They ate their food while still chatting amongst each other but then they were suddenly cut off by Minho who was standing behind Jisung.

"Hey," Minho said with his monotone voice. "Oh, hey, do you need anything?" Jisung looked back up at him.

"Chan wants the both of us later to meet him in the Music building. I'll just text you the details. Give me your phone." Minho explained while still maintaining his unreadable expression. "Oh, Sure!" Jisung smiled at Minho while he went back to grab his phone from his bag.

He gave it to Minho and he typed something in. "There's my number, see you later." Jisung blushed at Minho but he still tried to hide it. He smiled at the older one last time before saying "Ok, See you later." The older's heart skipped a beat before walking away.

Minho went back to his table but he didn't eat. He just went through his phone, scrolling through Instagram but he couldn't stop thinking of Jisung in his mind. His smile was all he could think of since it was his first time seeing Jisung smile directly at him. He also couldn't stop thinking of how good the younger looked today.

He just got the urge to become close with the boy, he wanted to be more to him than just a cold and rude dorm mate.

'Wait, what am I thinking? He's just a dumb squirrel, I have no time for th-' his thoughts were suddenly cut off by a loud laugh. He looked around to see where that laugh came from and saw it was Jisung's.

He couldn't help but blush as more thoughts of the boy clashed inside his mind. He thought of wanting to hear that laugh all his life. He wanted to be the reason he laughed.

Change in and Chan noticed the older's actions and they looked at each other, knowing what was going on.

'No, I can't. I can't fall for someone like him. But what the hell is happening.' Minho thought before looking back at Jisung's table one last time before going back to his phone. Minho never really believed in love since he thought it will just block his path towards success.