17

So far, they are still stuck in the elevator. It was now 8 in the evening and they are still waiting for people to free them from this elevator.

Jisung was still wide awake while Minho was fast asleep on the floor on the other side of the elevator. After an hour of being stuck in the elevator while Jisung was comforting Minho, the older fell asleep.

Jisung did what a normal human being would do and decided to use his own jacket as a pillow for the older, just so that he didn't have to lay his head on the hard floor.

Despite having hatred towards Minho, he wasn't cruel enough to let him lay on the cold hard floor. He just wanted to be at least somewhat nice if ever people were to see them.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Jisung suddenly heard people outside the elevator trying to pry open the doors.

He got up from the floor walked towards the older and shook him gently to wake him up. "Hey, Minho. Wake up, people are here trying to open the doors."

The older began to stir as he slowly opened his eyes to meet Jisung's own hazel orbs. "Huh? What did you say?" Minho said as he sat up beside the wall.

"People are outside trying to open the door," Jisung explained as he sat up beside the older. He wasn't sure if the older still felt uncomfortable within the elevator so he thought of sitting beside him if ever he needed comfort.

A few short minutes passed and the doors were now slowly opening. They stood up from the floor and fixed their wrinkled clothes.

Once they got out, they were met with a man who looked like an engineer of some sort. "Are you two boys okay? Both of y'all were stuck there for hours." The man asked.

"We're fine sir. Thank you so much for getting us out of there." Jisung said with full gratitude.

"Okay, you two boys should get back to your dorms now. I still got some business here." Both Jisung and Minho thanked the man once again before they started going back to their dorm.

There was only silence among the two as they made their way back until Minho broke it. "Thanks by the way."

Jisung looked at the older who kept his gaze on the ground. "Huh? For what?"

"For comforting me back there. And for using your jacket for me to lay on when I fell asleep." Minho blushed at the thought of what happened but he hid it.

"Oh that? That was the least I could do. It wasn't that big of a help." Jisung reassured the older as the continued to walk on the pavement towards the dorms.

"No. It was a very big help to me. That's why im saying thank you." Minho said as his gaze finally looked up from the ground and looked at Jisung.

Jisung looked up and was met with Minho's beautiful eyes. Jisung couldn't look away since those eyes didn't have the cold and frigid aura they had the past few weeks but instead were filled with Gratitude and he had a small smile on his face.

Even if that was just a small smile, it filled Jisung with a feeling like he just saw his entire world right in front of him.

"O-oh, your welcome then." Jisung said as he returned the smile back at Minho. The older blushed at the sight of Jisung's bright smile.

"Oh, and can we talk? Let's sit on the bench over there." Minho said as he changed his direction and was now walking towards the bench. Jisung followed since he wanted to hear what the older has to say.

As they sat down, Minho was the first to break the once again suffocating silence. "I wanted to say sorry for everything I have done the whole time we've been in this school. I'm sorry for threatening you the day we met at our dorms. I'm sorry for acting cold towards you and being all cocky at times. I'm sorry for insulting you and your music. Trust me, your talent is tremendous. I hope you can forgive me."

While Minho was talking, Jisung was listening with all his heart, He stared at the older with sympathy until he noticed tears fall from Minho's eyes.

He immediately raised his hands and wiped away the older's tears. He gave the older a reassuring smile and the older returned the smile.

"It's okay, I forgive you. That was in the past, Even though it was only a few weeks ago-" Jisung was immediately cut off by the older as he was suddenly engulfed in a tight embrace. He hesitantly hugged back and he heard a small 'thank you' from the older.

Once they pulled away, Jisung had something in his mind. "You don't have to answer this question but can I know why you hated me with all your guts?"

Minho chuckled as he leaned back on the bench. "It is a pretty stupid reason actually. When I was a kid, my parents taught me to always be on top and nothing else. If someone else was on top and it wasn't me, they would tell me I was a failure."

"This went on for a few years. Those year's we're filled with me doing my best to be on top and stay there. That's why whenever I see someone as talented as me or better than me, I tend to hate them with my while life since that's what my parents taught me. Chan actually helped me realize that no one's perfect but when you came along, I felt that you were going to overthrow me so I resented you."

"My father told me to degrade people who were a threat to me so that they would lose confidence. That explains the way why I insulted you so much.

"I'm sorry again by the way. My family is very keen on making me the top student, that's why whenever I would be only the second or third, they'd lock me up in my room for three days straight just so that I would learn my lesson."

Jisung was shocked after hearing Minho's story. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." Minho laughed as looked at Jisung. "Don't worry about it. It helped me build character and it also helped me build my talent to where it is today."

Silence filled the space between them, it wasn't awkward but it was comfortable. "Anyways let's get back to our dorm, I'm hungry. Will you be cooking?" Minho asked as he stood up.

"Fine, consider this as like a reward for finally breaking free from your ice cold and frigid shell." Jisung chuckled and shook his head after seeing the over-dramatic offended face. "I wasn't that cold, geez."

"Oh trust me you were." Jisung said as they made their way back to their dorm.