8

The first week has finally passed. It is now currently Saturday as Jisung laid on top of his bed, staring up at the ceiling, contemplating the meaning of life.

The first week wasn't really all that bad.

Their Vocals I teacher was amazed by Jisung's talent when she heard his song and told him that he has an aspiring future ahead of him. This comment made Jisung feel a bit more confident in himself.

Jisung and his friends are also getting along pretty well. Last Friday, they went to an Ice cream parlor next to the café Felix and Jisung went to.

They had found out that Jeongin, as well as Hyunjin, had secret admirers. Both of their admirers send place love letters inside their lockers every morning. They have no idea yet who their admirers are but they couldn't care less.

Minho and Jisung's Relationship the past week has not been going anywhere Jisung wanted it to be. He aleast wanted to be acquainted to his own dorm mate before a month passes. They barely spoke to each other mainly because Minho was always out. (And partially because Jisung wanted to keep his body intact.)

And Jisung always found it annoying that Minho always brings back atleast 1 girl to the dorm every time he comes back from wherever he came from. Its not that Jisung didn't like the girl but it was because the girl/s were always so flirty towards Minho and that makes it feel awkward to walk around the dorm so he usually is caged inside his own room.

It was now 7pm and Jisung was hungry. He got up from his bed and went to his closet. He grabbed a black hoodie and walked out of his room.

Minho was out again so he had the dorm all to himself again. He went into the kitchen and looked for ingredients he could use to cook dinner for himself.

Jisung always cooks only for himself but if there were extras, he'd just leave it since he knows Minho will eat it once he arrives.

He decided on Kimchi Fried Rice since they had spare Kimchi in the fridge. He went to prepare the ingredients and placed them on the counter.

He put on his earbuds and played You were Beautiful by Day6 and started cooking.

After a few minutes, Minho came inside and smelled food. He walked in and saw Jisung cooking something. He can tell that the boy was too distracted to even notice his presence.

Minho had a small smile on his face as he stared at the boy while he was preparing food which he didn't know what it was.

He walked over towards the kitchen and stood behind Jisung. The shorter still hasn't noticed the boy which was standing behind him, leaning on the counter with his arms crossed.

After a few minutes, Jisung was done cooking but he has yet to notice the boy standing right behind him. He plated his own serving but as he was about to get his utensils, he turned around and was shocked to see the taller behind him.

He yelped and almost fell but he caught himself before he could. He felt his heart racing as he controlled his breathing from just being startled by the taller.

"Did I scare you?" Minho smirked as he looked at the almost trembling boy in front of him. Jisung just nodded as he calmed down. "Scaredy-Cat" Minho said as he leaned back on the counter.

After he calmed down, he went to get his spoon and walked over to the stools by the bar.

Minho just walked to his bedroom door but before he entered, he heard Jisung mumble something.

"What did you say?" Minho asked the younger who was still eating.

"Jerk" Jisung murmured, pretending that he didn't say anything and continue eating his food.

He was shoked when he felt his stool turn and face the living room. As he turned around he was met with Minho's face only an inch away from his.

"What did you call me?" Minho's expression was cold and his eyes were dead set on Jisung's.

But Jisung couldn't help himself. His heart was racing as he stared at the latter's eyes. They were beautiful even though there was a cold and frigid aura coming from his gaze. His stomach felt weird and his heartbeat was racing. His face showed a small tint of red in his cheeks and he felt his ears were burning up.

Minho noticed this and smirked at the boy. "Did you think I didn't hear you?" Minho said while a smirk was plastered on to his face.

Jisung gulped at what the boy said. He slowly leaned back to build some space between them but Minho just kept on leaning closer.

This didn't help Jisung to calm down and now his heart was practically humming at how fast it was beating.

"You think I'm s-scared of y-you?" Jisung cursed himself for stuttering when he wanted to seem strong at that moment.

"Oh? Trying to act strong huh?" Jisung was scared and was holding onto the counter behind him like his life depended on it.

Before he could respond, Minho leaned in. Jisung was terrified at this point at whats happening right now. He abruptly shut his eyes and tried to lean further back

Minho scoffed at the younger who looked scared to death with his eyes tightly shut. The older leaned towards the younger's ear and whispered. "Be sure to watch your back and sleep with one eye open at night."

Minho then left and walked to his door. Before he went inside his bedroom, he looked back at Jisung who still had his eyes shut. After that, Minho left as he entered his bedroom.

Jisung finally snapped out of his thoughts and put his empty plate into the sink and practically sprinted into his bedroom.

He crashed into his bed and screamed into his pillow. It was either out of frustration due to the fact Minho just threatened him, or it was out of embarrassment.

He then turned and stared up at the ceiling again. He felt wide awake and lost all his urge to sleep that night. He didn't know what to do nor how to feel after he was just threatened by The Lee Minho.

Even though he hated the boy, he has to admit that his face was practically made by the gods. His face started to flush as he thought of Minho.

"What the fuck is happening...?"