31

a/n : I just hit 3k y'all!! Things are happening so fast right now I can't believe it

Jisung was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was now back at his and Minho's dorm and he has been there for a few hours just spacing out.

By this time, school probably would've ended and all the students would be on their way back to their dorms or doing extra stuff. In Jisung's case, he should be with the group right now, practicing for the festival which was a few weeks away.

Jisung really didn't have the energy to practice since he is drained from all the crying and calming and crying again.

He thought maybe just going to the Café could would maybe help him. He picked up his phone and his wallet before leaving his bedroom.

After closing the door, he turned towards the living room and saw all his friends and Minho sitting in the living room.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jisung asked. "

"The Vocals I teacher said that you weren't feeling well so we thought of checking up on you." Seungmin started.

"And she said that you looked like a wreck earlier," Hyunjin added.

Jisung chuckled at his friends. "I'm fine, don't worry about me." He gave them a reassuring smile but Felix being his best friend knows that smile is obviously fake but he didn't want to question it.

Minho's phone suddenly started to ring. He went to the kitchen and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Babe! Where are you?"

"Seonie? I'm currently at my dorm."

"Oh, Okie! I'm coming over. But can you pick me up at the Café near the Music Building?"

"Ok sure, see you soon."

Minho walked back into the the living room and sat back down in his seat. Jiusng looked at his phone to check the time.

"Guys, I gotta go to the Café, I'll see y'all later." Jisung walked past them but before he got to the door, Minho spoke.

"Can I come with you?" Minho asked. Everyone was shocked that Minho wanted to go with Jisung. That Minho wanted to interact with Jisung. Shocking.

"Why exactly?" Jisung faced the older with a confused yet annoyed expression on his face.

Jisung felt his phone vibrate. When he looked he got a message from the group chat.

BITCHESS IN THE HOUSE

Felix
- u sure?

Hyunjin
- Ye nope

Seungmin
-Say no ty

Jeongin
-you do u

Jisung chuckled at his friends' responses. He thought for a bit looking at the messages.

"Fine," Jisung answered with an emotionless face. Now everyone was really shocked. They didn't expect Minho to want to go with Jisung and they also didn't expect Jisung to agree.

They both walked out of the dorm, Minho closing the door behind him while Jisung kept walking, not waiting for Minho.

The walk was agonizingly silent, no one dared to talk. Well, Jisung wasn't even planning on talking but Minho wanted to say a lot of things but he knows the younger doesn't want any of it.

"H-Hey, can we talk?" Minho hesitantly asks but Jisung ignored him. The older tried to start conversations but all would receive was either a nod or nothing.

They nearing the Café and Minho still hasn't said what he wanted. He spotted that they were approaching the music building and Minho thought of a way to maybe talk to the younger. Or force him to talk.

They were now passing by the entrance to the building and Minho was about to commit something either very dumb or very smart.

He grabbed the younger's wrist and dragged him to the farthest classroom in the building. "YA! MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jisung shouted at the older as he tried to remove his wrist from the other's grip.

They entered an empty classroom and Minho locked the door behind them so that no one would disturb them.

"Bitch, what are you doing?" Jisung said as he tried to get past the wall that is Minho who was blocking the door.

"Just... Let me talk to you." Minho said with sadness laced in his voice.

"What is there to talk about?" Jisung tried to push him away but he still failed. 'Darn it, I should've started working out' He thought to himself.

"I am so sorry for using you like that. I really did love you. I loved you with all my heart. You were everything to me." Minho said but all that Jisung focused on were all the words that symbolized Minho's love. They were all in past tense.

"So you decided to go out with someone during the time you showed your feelings for me?" Jisung scoffed.

Minho stayed silent.

"Just, don't ever come near me. Ever again" Jisung finally managed to push Minho to the side but what he heard from the older broke him.

"Not my fault she was better..."

The sound of a slap echoed through the room. Jisung slapped Minho while tears were flowing down his cheeks. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes tightly.

Minho was taken off guard by the slap, which is why he stumbled and fell.

"F-Fine then. If S-She really is b-better... There is no p-point in me s-staying here. I'll just l-leave your Life completely." Jisung said through his tears.

He ran out of the building and made his way back to his dorm. He slammed the door open and ran to his room as he tried to cover his eyes. He didn't notice literally everyone was still there.

Felix immediately ran to him. Chan closed the door Jisunh left open when he entered. The other's were still stunned.

Felix entered Jisung's too and he saw him sobbing in the corner of the room, hugging his knees to his chest as he buried his face in his knees.

Felix just went up to him and hugged him. He rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

"L-Lix can you get my mom on the phone?"