34 | Finale

a/n: I am so sad right now. I really love this book so it hurts me the fact im ending this. Thank you for reading my first ever book! Enjoy and see you guys again soon!💕💕
(btw It will tell in the story when to play the song)

It was now the day Jisung dreaded. The day of the festival faster than Changbin's rap. Booths were everywhere, people were having fun while streamers were hanging post to post.

This was the day everyone waited for. Family members were able to join in and have fun with their children. Loud noises ranging from laughter to screams coming from the horror house were heard all over the place.

Jisung woke up and sat up from his bed while rubbing his eyes. He finally grasped the fact the day he had to leave everyone behind was today.

He looked over to his empty closet, in which now only contained one pair of clothes and his outfit for their performance.

He glanced all around his room, reminiscing all the memories from the time Minho jumped on him while he was still in bed to his most recent breakdown.

He took the last pair of clothes he had in his closet and walked out of his room. He went to the bathroom and started to wash up.

He took quite a long shower since the warm water running along his body was very calming to him. After a few more minutes, he turned off the water and dried himself off.

He wore something he felt comfortable in since this was his last day, he wanted to at least feel warm and comfortable. He didn't want to be crying in an uncomfortable outfit.

 He didn't want to be crying in an uncomfortable outfit

(I just wanna squish him)

He got out of the bathroom and saw everyone sitting in their living room. He walked over to them as he placed his towel down on a chair.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jisung asked them.

"Well, I just wanted to talk to all of you before we perform later," Chan explained. Jisung nodded before sitting down beside Felix.

"I just want to say that let's have fun out there. So what if we don't win? I'd take performing with you guys anytime than to win a competition. These past two months really built our friendship as a group so let's have the time of our lives on that stage as a group."

They all cheered and now they were all laughing and smiling. Jisung really wanted this moment to last but every minute passing feels like one step closer to hell.

He just enjoyed the moment as it was happening. He wanted to ignore the fact he won't be here anymore and just have fun with everyone while he was still with them and friends with them.

They all went out of the dorm and had fun at the festival. Jisung, Felix, and Hyunjin went into the horror house and from the outside, screeches from the three were heard.

They got out looking as disheveled as ever. They were all panting as they glared at the others who were laughing at them.

"It isn't funny! It was so scary in there!" Felix whined.