12

They all sat near a table in silence as the two boys glared at each other with all their might. It already has been 10 minutes and they made no progress in preparing for their festival performance.

Chan sighed and finally decided to break the silence that was slowly crushing them. "Ok, from what Felix has texted me, you guys already have a song in mind?" Chan faced the group on the other side of the table waiting for an answer.

"Yep! Our song was written by Jisung-Hyung!" Felix exclaimed excitedly. "The song is done but Hyung here refuses to release to the public because he thinks it's bad" Seungmin added.

Jisung finally looked away from Minho and his expression softened. "It's not that I think it's bad, I just feel it's not ready and even if it is, I am not even sure if people will like it." Jisung's gaze was focused on the ground as he explained.

"Come on, it's probably as good as the song you sang in the Vocals I project," Changbin said as he set his laptop on his table. "Send it through my email and we'll listen to it."

"Sure." Jisung took out his laptop and sent his file to Changbin. He unplugged his headphones so that everyone in the room could hear it.

---

Once the song ended, Chan and Changbin were shocked. The two boys looked at Jisung with pure shock while Minho on the other hand looked like he was bored of his life.

Chan was about to say something but he was immediately cut off by Minho with a dissatisfied expression plastered on his face. "Is that all you could do?"

Jisung flinched at the older's remark. He didn't expect such a blunt critique from someone. He was about to say something when Minho cut him off.

"You were so full of yourself yesterday, and this is all you're capable of? The song you sang during the Vocals Project wasn't even any better."

Everyone was shocked at Minho, they also noticed Jisung who was now looking away from the group with a serious expression but Chan can see the pain Jisung felt hearing those words.

"Minho, Shut it." Chan said sternly. Minho just glared at Chan and said "What? He said it was bad himself earlier right?" Minho said while acting innocent.

"You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you" Seungmin was practically furious but he was trying to keep his composure and trying to not give in to the urge to beat Minho up.

"Ugh Fine... as if I did something wrong or anything" Minho mumbled the last parts of his sentence but Seungmin heard it.

Seungmin stood up from his chair and walked over to Minho. "Place your hands on the table" Minho was confused at first but he obeyed and proceeded to place his hands on the table. Seungmin suddenly grabbed a pen from his pocket and stabbed the wooden table. He stabbed the part just in between Minho's fingers.

The pen was already halfway through the table and everyone was shocked at what happened. Hyunjin leaned over to Felix, "that was hot." Hyunjin whispered, Felix just rolled his eyes pushed Hyunjin away.

Seungmin sat back down with a grin on his face as he stared at Minho who on the other hand was baffled at what just happened.

Seungmin nudged Jisung who was still looking to the side, away from the group. This broke Jisung's trance and was confused to see a pen stabbed through the table and wide eyes from everyone.