14

It was now Thursday. The group decided to meet up and maybe hope that they could make progress for their performance since the last time they met up, Minho and Jisung just glared at each other for 30 minutes straight, Hyunjin was desperately trying to flirt with Seungmin, and Changbin's focus was on Felix the whole session.

Felix took initiative to make a group chat so that they could at least talk to each other while doing stuff.

BITCHESS IN THE HOUSE

Felix
- lol I forgot where we were gonna meet

Seungmin
- Typical...

Felix
- YA WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN

Jeongin
- it means u dumb

Hyunjin
- ^

Seungmin
- ^^

Jisung
- ^^^

Felix
- Ouch...
-Anyways, where are we meeting again?

Jisung
- Music Building, Studio 4419, 2nd Floor

Felix
- At least someone had the decency to answer
properly🙄✋

Jeongin
- Lol we had the decency, we just didn't
bother

Seungmin
- And we knew that you'd find out one way
or another so why bother answering?

Felix
- Geez, thanks for the moral support.

Hyunjin
- Aye, Seungmin what u doing tonight?

Seungmin
- why do u want to know?

Hyunjin
-maybe we could you know...
-makeoutwitheachotherwhilelookingatthestars

Seungmin
- I'm 🤏 this close to blocking your
ass

Hyunjin
-My ass is already your bub.😏

Jisung
- I swear, flirt with each other once more
time...

Felix
-youre just jealous u don't got a
bf

Jeongin
-^

Hyunjin
-^^

Seungmin
-Aight I need to take a shower yall
-Cya

Jisung
-bye see y'all bitches later

Felix
-see u

Jeongin
-^

Hyunjin
-@Seungmin Can I join you?😙✌️

It was now 5 pm and they all started recording their parts. They started with 'Easy' cause it's easy. (jk y'all) The song doesn't really have any particular hard parts within the vocals of it, but they still got to work on the choreography of the song.

"Alright, Jisung it's your turn to record." Jisung got up from the couch and entered the booth. He put on the headphones and looked over the lyrics one more time before starting.

After a minute, he gave Chan a signal, showing that he was ready to start. Like every other time, his friends still couldn't believe they had an Ace amidst (wow fancy word) their group.

"Hyung I swear, you bring surprises everywhere you go," Felix exclaimed looking at the Jisung as he exited the booth.

Jisung laughed at his friend's reaction but one person he wanted a reaction from didn't even bother to look at him. He was so busy with his phone that he didn't even notice Jisung start nor end his recording.

After a whole hour, they finally finished recording. They all laughed and talked with each other as they wait for Chan to finish up a few more details.

'At least they are all getting along, I can't even speak to my own dormmate' Jisung thought to himself as he looked at his friends.

"Okay Guys!" Chan turned around to face us as a group. "We have officially finished one song. One more and One Choreography, then we're done for preparing."

"Alright, I heading back to the dorm, I'm tired," Jeongin said as he yawned trying to stand up. "I'll also be going now." Hyunjin got up and went to get his stuff.

"Felix, we should also get going, we need to make dinner." Chan nudged the sleeping boy. Felix groaned as he sat up on the couch. "How about you guys?" Chan asked as he assisted the sleepy boy to get his stuff.

"I'll also be going back to the dorm. I need to make dinner since I'm hungry." Jisung said as he stood up and stretched his arms. "I'll also be going now, bye Hyung." Seungmin got up with his bag and left the studio.

Change in also got up and decided to leave as he waved goodbye to Minho, Jisung, Chan, and Felix.

"I'll be going now, bye y'all." Jisung waved goodbye as he exited the studio. He was on his way back to the dorm when someone suddenly grabbed his wrist.

He turned around just to be faced with Minho. He was caught in the older's eyes. He felt somehow safe as he looked at the older. He then snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Minho with a confused look on his face.

"What do you need?" Jisung asked as he was eyeing the person in front of him. Minho furrowed his eyebrows at the question. "What do you mean 'what do I need?' we're dorm mates," Bingo said as he let go of the younger's wrist.

"O-Oh, yeah sorry." Jisung felt his face heat up out of embarrassment so he quickly turned around and continued walking towards their dorm.

Jisung unlocked their door, leaving it open for Minho who was right behind him. They went into their separate rooms to change. Jisung was the first one to exit and made his way towards the kitchen.

He looked through the fridge and cabinets, trying to think of something to cook for dinner. As he was browsing the cabinets, he heard Minho's bedroom door open.

Jisung looked at the older who was now sitting on the couch on his phone. He was contemplating whether to ask Minho if he wanted something. But his train of thoughts was immediately cut off by Minho.

"Are you going to ask something or what. I can see you looking at me from the television you know." Jisung was startled by the older but he decided to still ask anyway.

"Did you w-want anything in particular?" Jisung asked before going back to browsing the fridge. After a few more minutes, he still couldn't decide on what to cook.

"I have nothing." Jisung sighed in defeat as he went back out of the kitchen and was on his way to his bedroom but before he could enter, Minho suddenly spoke.

"Can you make the bibimbap you made during the first day?" Saying Jisung was shocked was just an understatement of what his reaction was.

"O-oh, Uhm Sure." 'did he like my cooking?'