6

After Jisung left his dorm, he decided to go towards the café inside the Campus. He texted Felix if he wanted to get something before going to class, he agreed and was now waiting for Jisung at the Café.

When Jisung entered the Café, a sweet aroma was in the air. The smell of coffee was around and the atmosphere was quite peaceful. The door opened and the bell above rang. He looked around looking for Felix and he saw him sitting at a table by the window on his laptop.

"Hey! Oh, What are you doing?" Jisung said as he sat across from the Aussie. "Oh, its nothing. Its just for something in my History Class." Felix said while typing on his laptop.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask, who is your dorm mate?" Felix asked as he closed his laptop to look at Jisung. "Ugh, don't ask. I don't want to talk about him." Jisung sternly said as he crossed his arms and leaned back on his chair.

"Why? Is he handsome? Is he popular?" All Felix earned from those questions was a glare from Jisung.

"Let me guess, annoying? full of himself? arrogant? no respect?" Jisung just sighed and nodded. "Oh gosh, I hate those people. I pity you child." Felix said as he was about the pat the boy's head. "Don't call me a child, I'm still older than you" Jisung stated as he slapped Felix's hand away from his hand.

"You're only older by a day. Maybe even just by hours Jisung" Felix said as he held up the menu to see what are their choices. "That's Jisung-hyung to you" Jisung huffed as he pushed the menu down from Felix's hands.

"Yeah right, I remember you telling me to not call you hyung since it makes you feel old."

"Fine, what are we getting anyway?"

"I don't know, its my first time here." Both of them looked at the menu when suddenly Jisung's eyes lit up.

"I'm getting cheesecake!" Jisung said with a wide smile on his face. "Don't you get sick of cheesecake?" Jisung just shook his head furiously.

"Fine, I'll just have an Ice Americano and some pancakes then." Jisung got up from his seat to order their food. After a few minutes, Jisung was back with a tray of food in his hands. Felix and Jisung just talked while enjoying their food when the bell rang.

Jisung was facing the door so he saw who comes in and goes out. The smile on his faltered and his face now showed a disgusted expression. "What's wrong?" Felix asked while sipping his americano.

"Ugh, Its my dorm mate..." Jisung said as he stabbed his cheesecake with a fork. Felix was startled by the latter's action so he decided to turn around to see who his dorm mate was.

As he turned around, his eyes widened and immediately choked on the coffee he was drinking. He started a coughing as he turned back. "Your Dorm mate is Lee Minho?!" Felix Whisper yelled at Jisung earning a slight nod from the boy.

"You do know that everyone would do anything to his dorm mate right?" Felix said with wide eyes.

"Why? What's with him? Its not like he's special or something." Jisung said as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.

"He was the top student of JYP High last year. He is also the current captain of the dance club and team, He also has heavenly vocals and insane rapping." Felix whisper yelled to Jisung. Both of them looked at Minho who was now sitting at a booth alone in the far corner of the Café.

"Yeah, you can also add that he's big and cold jerk." Jisung said looking back at his Friend.

"Why? Did he do anything?" The Aussie said as he sipped his coffee.

"He threatened to "hurt" me just because I talked to him! I also made him breakfast and when I called him to eat beside me but he just glared at me and went into his room. Also, after I was washing the bowls I used, when I turned around he was behind me. He told me he would shut my mouth If i talked to him ever again." Jisung whispered with an obviously annoyed tone.

"Oh, gosh he's worst than I thought." Felix said with now a sour expression on his face.

"He also brought a random girl over last night and ate my food." Jisung said earning a gasp from the boy.

"No he did not..." Felix said with his hand over his mouth.

"I know right! The audacity of him to bring someone i don't know into the dorm without even telling me."

"Oh, I was talking about the food... How dare he eat someone else's food with out permission."

Jisung gave Felix the 'are you serious?' Face as he looked at the boy. "What? Food is life, period. Happy Tummy, Happy Life." Felix said enthusiastically and with a big smile on his face.

"You have a point there."

"Thank you"

"Anyways, let's get going. My class starts in 15 minutes." Jisung said as he stood up from his chair. Felix followed as they exited the Café. As They got up, Felix sneakily took a glance at Minho and saw him looking at Jisung as the boy went through the door. A smirk formed on his face as he looked back it his phone.

Felix was confused at the actions of the older but he just shrugged it off. He picked up his laptop and put it in his backpack and ran after Jisung.

The two boys were now walking towards the main school building since both of them had classes there. Jisung had Dance I while Felix had Vocal I. As they were walking, a question popped into Jisung's mind.

"Hey, who's your dorm mate? Jisung asked Felix as they entered the school building.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you, his name is Bang Chan. He is currently in the college department." Felix stated with a small smile on his face.

"College department? I thought this school only had high schoolers."

"Chan hyung told me that there is a college department but it really isn't that popular since most students become trainees after they graduate." Felix pointed towards a big building in the distance."That's the college building."

"Ohhh, okay. Anyways, this is my class. See you later?" Jisung said before entering his classroom.

"Yeah, sure! See you!" Felix said as he waved goodbye at the boy while walking away.

A/N : lol sorry i didn't update this story for a few days. I was just busy with school stuff.