29

a/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K! I really didn't expect to even reach 1k but now here it is with 2k. I am so happy and shocked right now. I never expected to actually be writing this book since writing was just a sudden idea I had but I enjoy writing with the community around me. Thank you again <3<3<3

"Felix, did you find him?!" Seungmin said as he was catching his breath.

"No, I looked everywhere!" Felix exclaimed.

The group has been looking for Jisung for the past hour but they still don't know where he could be. They met up by the oak tree they used to sit at during the first week of school.

"I swear to God I'm going to beat Minho up." Felix pulled his hair in frustration.

"He basically used Jisung as a side bitch. I can't believe he would do that." Jeongin sat on the floor after roaming the whole campus looking for his quokka hyung.

"Where could he be?" Seungmin asked himself as he sat beside Jeongin.

"Oh, Jinnie Hyung texted me. He is asking how's Jisung." Jeongin told the two. They just thought of going back to the others.

The three stood up and made their way back to the courtyard where they left the others. On the way, Felix spotted something- or moreover, someone.

"Jisung!" Felix shouted as he ran to the boy. Jisung flinched at his name being called, he looked towards the direction to see a freckled boy running at him full speed.

"Ya! We were looking for you everywhere." Felix smacked Jisung's shoulder as he wiped his tears that were threatening to fall after being worried sick about his best friend.

"I'm fine lix, don't worry," Jisung reassured him with a smile which was obviously fake but Felix decided to not question him and just hug him.

Jisung hugged back and started sobbing on Felix's shoulder. The other two joined the group hug to try and comfort Jisung.

"A-am I really that replaceable? Why did I even put my trust in him? I am so stupid for giving him a chance! Why didn't I learn my lesson from the last time this happened?! I'm so fucking stupid!" Jisung sobbed harder into Felix's shoulder as the latter rubbed his back.

Tears also started falling down the others' faces after hearing their own friend who was always willing and smiling, seem so broken. Only Felix knew what Jisung meant by 'last time'.

He looked up at the two and mouthed 'I'll explain later'. They both nodded and just continued to comfort the poor boy in their arms.

After a while, Jisung calmed down enough to stand on his own. They decided on going to Felix's dorm cause it was the closest to where they were.

Felix had his hand around Jisung's waist as a way to support him along the way as Seungmin and Jeongin were walking beside them.

Felix opened the door and made the group sit on the sofa. Chan wasn't there obviously since he was probably with Minho.

"I should probably explain to you two what I mean by 'last time' huh?" Jisung chuckled dryly as he wiped his eyes.

"You don't have to explain hung if you don't want to, we won't force you," Jeongin said but Jisung still insisted since they have the right to know if they wanna know his whole story.

"It all started a year ago. I was in a relationship with a boy named Seongjin. We were very happy together for 2 years straight. Our relationship was stable, his parents loved me and my parents loved him. We barely fought and when we did, we immediately fix the problem." Jisung had a small smile on his face looking back at those happy memories.

"We were doing well until I found out that was basically a fucking side bitch, " Jisung's smile immediately faltered. "He had a girlfriend which he was with for as long as us being in a relationship. When I confronted him about it, he started getting mad at me even though I was supposed to be the one mad at him for cheating. He said that I never made time for him and he never felt my love when I know for a fact that I gave him my all." A stray tear fell down from Jisung's eye.

"That fight didn't last long since like always, we fixed it. But ever since then, he became distant from me. He barely acknowledged me, he would yell at me for small things and blame me for everything. One day, I decided to go to the mall, there I saw him with the girl he had been cheating on me with. When he noticed me, he tried to come towards me but I ran away before he had the chance. He came to my house and of course, my mother let him in. He came into my room and I started to yell at him. He then got frustrated and he finally told me the real reason why he cheated on me. He told me I was so bland and plain compared to other people. I had nothing unique about me and I was just nothing compared to everyone he has met. He didn't want to break up with me just because he feels bad. Hearing him say that made me feel so replaceable and worthless I thought, maybe I deserve to be alone. That is also why I can't take harsh remarks easily because that relationship really took a toll on me so hearing any type of harsh remarks makes me instantly feel worthless." Random stray tears were falling but Jisung kept himself calm so he could explain things properly.

Hearing Jisung's story, Jeongin and Seungmin instantly engulfed the quokka-boy in a tight hug. Felix was watching them with a smile on his face. He was happy that Jisung could feel more open now with the two.

"Hey, Felix?" The said boy hummed in response.

"Can I sleep here for the night?" Jisung asked and Felix immediately nodded.

"Of course you can! You can sleep with me in my room." Felix said.

"Thank you." Jisung whispered with a small but finally genuine smile on his face.