20

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD

"Hey!" Seungmin waved at Felix and Hyunjin who just entered the courtyard. Once they got together, Felix explained what happened to the Hyunjin. "What a-are we going to d-do hyung?" Jeongin asked.

He was very worried since Jiusng was one of his first-ever friends in this school. In fact, Jisung was his first-ever friend in high school. In his past two years, no one really talked to him so he was always alone.

Tears started to fall from Jeongin's eyes. Seungmin hugged the younger, trying to comfort him. They were all worried and they didn't know what to do.

"Ok, the longer w-we wait here, m-more time passes. We need to f-find him" Felix stuttered. He was trying his best to stay calm but he was very worried about his best friend.

"Ok, how about this, you said that you heard students in the distance while on the line with Jisung right?" Seungmin asked and Felix nodded. "That means he is somewhere on campus. You also said that you heard a few birds right?" and Felix nodded. "Good, that means he is somewhere inside the campus but outside. He isn't in a building. Let's all split up and look for him." Jeongin let go of the hug. "I'm a-also helping." Jeongin said.

"Ok Hyunjin, take the north area by the college department. Jeongin, you take the area but the cafés and restaurants. Felix, you can go to the area near Jisung's dorm building, oh and can you call Chan and his friends, maybe they can help. I'll go around the main building." They all nodded before running out of the courtyard, splitting up.

Felix dialed Chan. He waited for a few seconds until Cha finally answered. "Hello? Hey Felix." Chan said. "Hey Chan hyung! are you with Changbin and Minho Hyung? We need your help." Felix said as he was running around the area he was assigned to. "Yep, they're here. Why? And why does it sound like you're in a hurry?"

"Can you put me on speaker so all of you can hear it?" Felix asked as he ran through students looking for Jisung in alleyways, Bushes, anywhere.

"Ok, you're on speaker." Chan said. Felix stopped to catch his breath before starting to explain what happened. "Ok, listen. I'm in a hurry so just listen carefully. Jisung called my earlier saying he needed help. He sounded like he was hurt or something. He was probably beaten up or something. He said and I quote "Felix, help, please..." which got me worried because after that he no longer answered my questions. Seungmin and the others are already also looking for him. All we know is he is still on campus somewhere outside. We really need your guy's help right now so please help us find him." Felix explained.

"Ok, we'll help you guys. We will start looking now." Chan said as Felix heard shuffling in the background. "Ok, thanks."
Felix said before hanging up. 'Jisung you better be ok.'

Minho's POV

After hearing Felix's explanation, Minho's heart sank. He just started getting close with the younger them this happens. The three boys ran out of the student council office and they split up to help find Jisung.

'Jisung where the fuck are you?' Minho asked himself as he ran to the building he left Jisung at. He felt he couldn't have gotten far from this building so he decided to look around there.

After a few more minutes of running around, he passed by an alleyway but he suddenly turned around as he saw a figure laying on the ground.

He hesitantly approached the person but once he got close, he recognized the boy. It was Jisung. He had bruises and cuts all over his face. He was also laying on his own small pool of blood. He was seriously beaten up. "JISUNG!"

Minho shook the boy, trying to wake him up or at least get some kind of response. He noticed he was still breathing but his breathing was very shallow.

Minho took out his phone and dialed Chan that he found Jisung. He told him to just tell the others for him and meet him at the Nurse's Clinic. Chan agreed before hanging up. "Jisung, you're gonna be ok, hold on for me. Please." Minho said before getting up and carrying Jisung in his arms.

He ran to the Nurse's office which wasn't that far actually. People were shocked to see Minho running while holding an unconscious Jisung in his arms. "Jisung, stay with me, ok?"

He entered the Clinic and he was greeted by a shocked nurse. "Oh my, What happened to him?" The nurse asked as he told the other nurses to help her with Jisung. "I think he was beaten up or something." Minho said.

"We need to treat him asap. He lost a lot of blood from the jabs around his stomach area. Can you wait in the waiting room outside please?" One of the nurses asked Minho. The Boy agreed and walked out of the Clinic room and sat himself in the waiting room. 'Jisung, I need you, please don't give up.'

Just then, the doors of the clinic opened, and in came the others. They all looked worried. Once they walked in, Minho stood up from his chair to stop all of them from walking to the room Jisung was being treated in right now.

They noticed the amount of blood on Minho's shirt. Minho explained what's happening and they were all worried because all they could do was wait. They felt useless at that moment.

Felix was sobbing on Changbin's shoulder as the older tried to calm him down, Jeongin was passed out next to Chan from crying, Seungmin kept his head low while Hyunjin rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

Minho was just starting at the door where Jisung is. He felt very horrible, he was very worried for the younger, he wanted to take care of him, he wanted to be with him all his life.

He was about to deny his feelings for Jisung again but he had to accept it. He liked Jisung. He tried to block out these feelings by sleeping with girls but his mind still wandered back to Jisung.

He didn't only like him at this point.

He loves him, with all his heart.