13

Note: I edited chapter 8 and 12 (You don't have to reread it, the only things I changed is that the kiss never happened in chapter 8, and Minho was still cold during the "date" in chapter 12)

FLASHBACK

Jisung opened the door to his house and walked inside. He threw his bag onto the couch as he climbed up the stairs to his bedroom.

Jisung entered his room after a long day of studying. His second year in High School has been very hard. Everything was filled with Studying, Studying, and Even more studying.

He crashed into his bed, rested his head onto his pillow, and closed his eyes as he drifted into slumber.

After a few hours of sleeping, he was suddenly awoken by the sound of the door being slammed.

"Jisung! Come Down here!" By the sound of the voice, Jisung recognized it as his father's voice. He sat up and stretched his arms as he tried to stand up. After a few minutes, he left his bedroom and went down the stairs.

When he entered the kitchen, he was met with his father, who was cooking something on the stove. "Yep?" Jisung sat at the dining table while waiting for a response from his father.

"Jisung, can you set up the table for me? Food will be done in a minute." His father asked. Jisung hummed in response as he walked towards the cabinets, grabbing the plates and utensils.

He finished setting up the table as his father asked if he could go get his sister and mother who were in the backyard.

He walked into their backyard and saw his mother and his sister chatting whilst sitting by the small rose garden raised by their mother.

"Mom! Dinner is ready" Jisung said as he peeked out the door of their small greenhouse. "Oh, Hey Jisung, I didn't know you were already back." His mom said she and Jennie got up. "Oh, Noona, I only called mom not you."

Jennie scoffed at his younger brother. "You're lucky you're my brother because I would've killed you by now" Jisung chuckled before responding. "Awwww, love you too Noona!" Their Mother laughed at their interactions between each other. "Ok, let's go before the food gets cold."

After eating, they went back to what they were doing. Jisung headed back up to his room and went onto his laptop to continue his work.

He just finished a song and he wanted feedback from his "friend". The thing is, Jisung never really had any friends during his first and second years in school. He hasn't met Felix yet since they met the summer before they got into JYP High.

He sent the song to his friend, asking him to listen to it and tell him what he thought of it. He immediately sent back a remark that Jisung didn't expect.

"Ew, wtf is this? This sounds like trash, I thought you had better taste in music. Actually, what am I saying? Why would I expect someone like you to have good music taste? A loser like you won't know what real music is. Anyways, I have an assignment due tomorrow, can you do it for me?"

Jisung immediately closed his laptop as tears escaped his eyes. No one has ever told him his music was trash. He wasn't used to criticism as bad as that one. After a minute, he opened his laptop and decided to deactivate his SoundCloud where all his songs were posted.

It's not like he hasn't received bad critiques but no one EVER has said things that bad regarding his music. He was now scared to let people listen to his music, fear that they won't like it and instead hate it then hate him.

FLASHBACK END

It is now the next day. Jisung woke up from his alarm, blaring like usual. He sat up and stretched his arms as he turned off his alarm.

He stood up and went to the bathroom. As he got to the bathroom, he looked into the mirror. His eyes were red and there were obvious tear stains on his face. Memories of yesterday filled his mind as he stared into his reflection.

He snapped out of his thoughts as he went into the shower. He felt more relieved as the warm water brushed against his whole body. He felt calmer and more peaceful after freshening up.

He dressed up and brushed his hair as he left the bathroom. He went to the cupboards, getting a bowl and a spoon. He grabbed the box of cereal from the top of the fridge and milk from inside.

He sat on a stool and made himself breakfast and started to eat. It was only 6:30 am so he didn't expect the older to wake up or come home at that time.

Once he finished eating, he looked at the clock. Seeing it was only 6:48 am, he got up and walked out of the dorm with his phone and wallet in hand.

As he got out of the dorm, he looked at his reflection from his phone, he saw that his eyes were still slightly red but he brushed it off.

He put back his phone into his pockets, he continued to walk to the Café while his gaze was on the ground. He suddenly bumped into someone. "I'm Sorr-" As Jisung looked up at the person he bumped into, his mood dropped.

It was Minho of course.

Seeing it was Minho, Jisung just walked past him like nothing. He entered the Café and sat at a table.

'Did I cause that?' Minho thought to himself since he noticed the younger's slightly red eyes. He felt guilty but he just brushed it off like It didn't happen.

Minho got to the dorm and walked to his bedroom, but before he went in, he saw Jisung's door open. He went towards the younger's bedroom and saw tissues on the bedside table.

He now felt even more guilty because he knows that Jisung cried yesterday after he left the Cat Café.

He walked into the room and took all the tissues and threw them away. He then went into his bedroom crashed into his bed before sleeping.