25

a/n: I plan on dropping a new book later this month/week probably, but I won't update it until I finish this one. I'll drop the intro and 1st chapter but don't expect updates until I finish this book cus your mans can't multitask no matter how hard I try.

(Minho's Pov)

After two full hours of practicing the choreography, the group decided to take a breather. Some of them were sprawled on the floor while some were chatting amongst themselves.

Jisung, Jeongin, and Hyunjin are all laying on the floor, catching their breaths. They felt like they were dancing nonstop. Well, because they were dancing nonstop for the whole time they've been there.

Seungmin and Felix were outside since they volunteered to get everyone bottles of water. The Hyungs we're all just chatting but quiet enough for the three on the floor to not hear.

"So, how's your friendship with Jisung doing?" Chan asked. Minho's perked up from his phone and looked at chan, telling him to elaborate.

"You know... Since the elevator incident, you two have gotten awfully close to each other even though it has only been two days. Or was it three? Maybe 8? I don't remember honestly." Changbin explained.

"What's wrong with me suddenly being close to him?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 'Dense bitch' Changbin thought to himself.

"We're just friends don't worry-" Minho was cut off by Chan who shushed him. "Don't you dare continue that sentence."

"Hyung, we see the way you look at him, with those eyes of yours. You look at him like he is your world." Changbin said as if it were a fact found on Google.

Chan nodded to Changbin's statement. Minho thought for a bit at what Changbin said. 'I mean, is there even a point in denying it anymore? Like nothing is stopping me. The group would probably support us when we do get together, my parents don't care about my love life as long as I am the top student, but what if he doesn't like me back? I was very cold to him at the start so I do understand if he doesn't like me back.' Minho groaned in frustration as more frustrating thoughts come to mind.

But while all of this was happening...

"What do you think he's thinking about?" Changbin leaned closer to Chan and whispered so that the frustrated Minho wouldn't hear.

"I don't know honestly but it looks like he is using every brain cell he has to think." Chan responded as they continue to stare at Minho.

"Oh God, he is using his brain cells? That's not good, he only has so much." Changbin said with a very fake worried tone in his voice.

"I know right, he looks like he would combust any minute." Chan said just as Minho groaned in frustration and furiously ruffled his hair.

"Oh gosh, we only asked him about his relationship with Jisung and he looks like he is trying to find an answer to life." Chan said as they backed up away from Minho.

"Well, Jisung is his life." Changbin added.

"You have a point there. Anyways, how are you and Felix doing?" Chan asked, a smirk on his face while he faced Changbin.

"Hyung, we've only talked like five times or something." Changbin said as a light shade of pink was spreading through his face.

"Yeah, but haven't you heard of 'One sentence is enough to win One's heart'?" Chan continued to pester Changbin until Minho suddenly spoke. "I do like him."

"What?" Both Chan and Changbin exclaimed at Minho who was looking at Jisung, who was still sprawled on the floor.

"I like him." Minho bluntly said as he faces the two. "Yeah, we heard that, but are you planning on like confessing to him?" Chan asked.

"Not now, but maybe in the future." Minho gave them an assuring smile, telling them to believe in him. Both of them nodded.

After a few more minutes, Seungmin and Felix returned with eight bottles of water for each member. Once they all were freshened up and ready, they continued to practice their dance.

2 more hours later...

(Back to Jisung)

They had finished their practice for the day, and now Minho and Jisung were headed back to their dorm. There was silence among the two as they walk on the pavement.

"Hey, Min?" Jisung broke the silence as he stopped walking. Minho looked at his side and noticed that Jiusng stopped walking.

He walked towards the squirrel-like boy. "Yes, Kitten?" Minho smirked at the younger while the latter blushed at the sudden nickname.

Jisung playfully hit Minho's arm and slightly pouted. "D-don't call me that" Minho giggled at how adorable Jisung was. He leaned forward at Jisung until their faces were only a few inches apart.

"Sorry Kitten but I like that nickname." Minho's smirk was melting Jiusng. I mean, even I would melt at the sight of Minho smirking.

Jisung was suddenly pushed as a soccer ball hit him at the back of his head. Good thing Minho was right there huh? He successfully caught Jisung in his arms. By this point, Their faces were now barely 2 inches apart.

The pain in Jisung's head from the impact of the ball was long forgotten as he started into Minho's eyes. The older smirked as he leaned even closer, now their faces were only a few centimeters apart.

Jisung here was now uncontrollably blushing. He felt his heart race and the butterflies in his stomach were going crazy.

Minho then pulled him back up so that the younger was now standing on his own. Jiusng was now back to his senses and he looked around the dark surroundings. It was actually 7 pm now, which made the surrounding quite dark.

"What are you looking for?" Minho asked as he followed the younger's gaze.

"I'm looking for the asshole who hit me with a fucking soccer ball." Jisung said as he continued to scan the area.

Minho chuckled at Jisung. "Shouldn't you be thanking them?" Jisung looked at the older in confusion but once he saw that smirk, his face flushed.

"Ow!" Minho exclaimed after Jisung just hit his arm again. "What was that for?" Minho looked at the very flustered Jisung who tried to look mad but still looking cute as ever.

"You are such a flirt, you know that?" Jisung said as he kept his gaze at anything but Minho.

Minho smiled at Jisung and shook his head at amusement. "Come on, let's go." Minho gestured the younger to follow him. They walked back to the dorm while Jisung was still avoiding looking at Minho.

Minho then snaked his arms around Jisung's petite waist and pulled him closer to him. The younger looked up at him and he saw Minho smiling widely as they walked. This made Jisung also smile so he just went with it.