23

Jisung was the first to wake up. He looked at the time, it was only six in the morning. He groaned in annoyance since Jisung, like y'alls favorite author, can sleep anymore after waking up.

He had nothing to do so he just decided to get up and get ready. His classes don't really start until 10 am. He got his clothes and walked out of his room, into the bathroom.

Jisung took a quick shower before heading out. He wanted some time to himself since Minho would probably wake him up again. He didn't want that so he headed out early and made his way to the Café.

He sat at a table in the far corner. He took out his laptop and decided to maybe work on some lyrics. An hour has passed, and Jisung was almost done writing his 3rd song of the day.

'I probably should head back, Minho should be awake by now.' Jisung thought to himself as he quickly packed his things into his backpack.

He got up and left. The walk back to his dorm was pretty uneventful... That was until he got back to his dorm. When he opened the door, all the lights were off. He swore he left them on so he just thought that Minho turned them off.

He placed his shoes aside and walked into the living room. It was pretty dark so made his way towards the light switches. They were placed in an obnoxious area so he had to guide himself through the dark.

=+-+=

Jisung's eyes suddenly shot open and he immediately sat up from his bed. He breathing heavily and was ultimately confused. He looked around where he was and he noticed he was in his room, on his bed.

He looked at the clock, it was 9 am. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Jisung exclaimed as realization just hit him like a truck. He just dreamt of himself and Minho doing the dirty.

He slapped his hand onto his mouth as he tried to process what, why, how, and when. He couldn't believe that he just had a wet dream about Minho.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a very worried Minho. "What's wrong?! Did something happen?"Minho walked over to the clearly crimson red Jisung. "N-no I'm fine. Please leave." Jisung waved his hands in an attempt to assure the older.

"Then why were you shouting?" Mini asked and crossed his arms. Jisung was thinking so hard of an excuse because he definitely wasn't telling Minho 'Oh, don't worry, I just had a dream where you pinned me to the wall and left hickeys all over my neck as you rubbed my member'.

"So...? I'm still waiting for an answer." Minho raised his eyebrows, waiting for Jisung to explain why he shouted at 9 am like someone broke into his room and threatened to kill his whole bloodline.

"It's for a project?" Jisung said it like he also wasn't sure. He was practically pulling his hair out mentally at how stupid that excuse was. He didn't know what to do to save himself so he just awkwardly smiled at Minho.

"Project? And for what class?" Jisung was at a loss at this point since Minho clearly won't drop it so he just decided what any normal human would do.

He got up from his bed and took his pillows. Minho was about to say something when pillows started being smacked at him. "Out! Out! Out I say!" Jisung said as he furiously smacked Minho with pillows out of his room.

"Wha- HEY! STOP!" Minho shouted as he tried to block the pillows, he kept stepping back until he was now out in the hallway. Jisung then closed the door and locked it.

"Yah! Jisung! Just get ready! The group wants to practice the choreography later!" Minho shouted from the other side of the door before he walked away.

After hearing the older walk away, Jisung sighed as he slid down the door. He sat on the floor for a few minutes, collecting his thoughts. After that dream, Minho was now the only thing filling his mind.

Jisung was more terrified than anyone when it comes to feelings for someone. He usually tried to hide it. When he feels flustered or some shit, he would feel fear hidden in his mind. He wasn't scared of the thing he has to face in a relationship.

He was more scared of being used and played... Like last time.

But he brushed away the thoughts, he knows Minho probably doesn't even like him like that so what's there to be afraid of?

Jisung quickly stood up and got clothes from his closet. He wanted to feel comfortable when dancing so he took out a plain white hoodie, some sweatpants and a headband of some sort.

He opened the door, but only to be met with Minho who had his arms crossed, standing in the hallway in front of Jisung's door. Jisung just awkwardly laughed as he tried to walk to the bathroom but Minho quickly grabbed his wrist.

"You know you're my friend and roommate, I'm just worried about you since screaming so suddenly isn't really considered normal." Minho worriedly said. Jisung just kept his gaze on the ground and pouted at the older's words.

Minho grabbed his chin and raised his head so that the younger would look at him. He softly smiled at the younger which his heart skip a beat. A low blush crept onto Jisung's face but it quickly faded.

He lowered the older's hands and looked at him straight in the eyes. "I'm Fine Minho, it's just one of my antics. Now let me go cause I still need to shower and get dress."Jisung said as he walked towards the bathroom.

"Fine, hurry up, if you're not done by 10 am, I'm leaving you." Minho smiled as he saw Jisung close the door of the bathroom. 'He really is so adorable. I just want him to be in my arms, always.'