19

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD AND BULLYING

After Minho left, Jisung entered his classroom but once he entered and passed the door, most of the girls were looking at him. Some had rage and jealousy in their eyes. They were glaring holes into his body, reaching his soul.

He kept his head down as he made his way towards his chair. He sat down and took out his notebook to maybe block out what's happening.

He still felt the stares even after the teacher entered and started his lesson. After a few minutes, he felt calmer but that's what he thought before someone threw a ball of crumpled paper at him.

He looked at where it came from and saw a few girls giggling as they looked back at the teacher. Jisung opened the crumpled up piece of paper and he saw very disturbing messages.

'Stay away from Minho you Fag!'

'He is mine!'

'He will never like you whore!'

'You probably paid him to hang out with you.'

'He is way out of your league.'

Jisung tried to block out the thoughts as he read through all the messages. He crumpled back the paper and threw it in the bag. He tried to focus on what the teacher was teaching but all was in his head was all the insults on the paper.

He was never able to build a resistance to insults like those since all he received during his life were proper critiques. They were harsh but not as harsh as these ones.

He felt even more insecure than he already is. He impatiently tapped his pen waiting for the bell to ring. He wanted to run out of this classroom. He felt unsafe around students now after reading those messages. He was scared everyone also hated him, scratch that, they probably do hate him.

Once the bell rang, he picked up his bag and practically sprinted out of the classroom. Once he was out of the building, he finally slowed down, attempting to calm himself down.

'I probably should tell Minho about th-' Jisung's thoughts were cut off when he felt someone pull by his hair and drag him into a small alleyway. When the person finally let go of his hair, he looked up and was met with six girls all surrounding him.

They all looked pissed. They look like those types of girls in Dramas who are like bullies and thugs at the same time.

What's important right now is he was in a dark alleyway and was surrounded by girls who wouldn't hesitate to beat him up.

"Aerim, Chanmi, Hold him in place." The girl in the middle who Jisung assumed was the leader ordered the two girls next to her. Jisung's arms were suddenly grabbed and he was now held in place facing the girls.

All Jisung was thinking about right now was fear. His eyes started to well up but he wanted to stay strong so kept the tears in. "W-What do you want?" Jisung stuttered as he kept his head low enough so that they couldn't see the fear present in his face.

"We are here to teach you a lesson for becoming too close to Minho. He is mine. You have no chance with him, I don't even know why you try at this point, he is straight anyway. But to make sure you actually stay away from him..." The leader paused for a moment before stepping forward.

Suddenly a punch was thrown at Jisung. He felt his face sting in pain but he couldn't do anything since he was being held in place.

Multiple punches to the face and kicks to the stomach were received by Jisung. It also didn't help that the girls were wearing high heels while kicking him. After a few minutes, it all finally stopped. The two girls holding him up finally let go and he collapsed onto the floor. "Oh, and by the way, even if you tell any of this to Minho, he probably won't even believe you. I've known him since when we were young. He knows I could never beat someone up. So just stay away from him or what we'll do to you will be much worse."

After that, they left. Jisung was so close to blacking out but he used his remaining energy to take this phone to call someone. He looked at his contacts and he decided to call the only person he can trust right now.

He pressed the call button then the phone started to ring. Jisung was on the verge of passing out when the finally person answered. "Hello? Jisung?" Felix asked on the other line waiting for a response. After a minute of asking why he called, he was about to hang up when he suddenly heard Jisung.

"F-Felix... H-Help me..." Jisung whispered into the phone. He no longer had the energy to fully speak and a whisper was all he can do. "Please..." that was the last word he spoke before fully passing out. "Jisung? Are you ok? Hello?! Jisung?! Are you still there?!" Felix yelled into the phone, hoping Jisung was ok.

He was getting worried so he decided to tell the others.

BITCHESS IN THE HOUSE

Felix
Y'ALL. I NEED HELP
JISUNG CSKLED ME SAYING TP HWLP HOM
IM GETTING WORRIED HE SOUNDED HURT OR SOMETHING

Seungmin
What? How are you sure this aint just one of his antics again

Felix
Seung istg im about to punch you
idk where he is but im scared he might be hurt or somthin
he said and i quote "felix, help... please..."
after that he was no longer answering

Seungmin
Ok did he atleast tell you where he is?

Felix
What did i just say

Seungmin
Fine @Hyunjin @Jeongin lets all meet up at the courtyard.

Hyunjin
Wait whats happening

Jeongin
^Yeah i just got out of class

Seungmin
Just read the past messages and youll understand

Jeongin
Ohhh okie im on my way

Hyunjin
omg ok ok oh god im running there rn
based on what u guys said, he definitely isnt ok

Felix
Im amost at the courtyard

Seungmin
Me and jeongin are already here
I already explained to him what happened

Jeongin
Hurry hyungs
What if Jisungie hyung is hurt very bad

Felix
Ok i see u guys im with hyunjin