1

"HAN JISUNG!!!"

"HAN JISUNG, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR TO GOSH THE NEXT THING YOU SEE ARE THE GATES TO HEAVEN!"

"5 more minutes..."

"5 more minutes!? If you don't get up right now, you'll be late!"

"Late?!" Jisung sat up immediately, looking at his clock. "It's 7:30! School starts in 30 minutes! Why didn't you tell me!" Jisung huffed as he sprinted out of the bed into the bathroom. "Breakfast is downstairs. Once you're done, come down."

"I'll skip breakfast" Jisung shouted as he opened the door. His hair still dripping and only a towel covering his lower body.

He went into his closet to grab his new school uniform. His uniform consisted of a white T-shirt, a light blue button-up with accents of dark blue, and black pants.

Uniforms aren't required in this school but the teachers announced to wear them even just for the first day.

After getting ready, he ran downstairs towards the dining room. "Hey, you ready for your first day?" Jisung's mom said while in the kitchen. "Here, I prepared waffles and bacon." She came to the dining room with two plates. The sweet aroma of syrup fills the dining room.

"Sorry, no time! I need to go." Jisung ran into the kitchen to take a slice of bread and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Let's hope this is enough to survive until lunch."

Jisung ran through the living room, reaching the door. Before he opened the door, Jisung's mom was behind him and hugged him. "Good luck on your first day! We will bring your stuff to your dorm room later okay?"

"Oh and try not to embarrass yourself in front of people, maybe you'll get a boyfriend for once" His sister stated as she sat on the sofa.
Jisung's family didn't care too much about him being gay, all they cared about was his grades.

"You should take your advice noona, this is why Kai Hyung isn't noticing you."

"Shut it!" His older sister, Jennie, said while her face was covered by her hands embarrassed.

Jisung laughed at her sister's reaction. Her sister is nice and caring but once facing her crush Kai, she tends to mess up a lot and embarrass herself, making her a flustered mess.

"Bye! I'm going now!"

"Good luck out there!" His father stated as he came downstairs.

As he opened the door, a familiar face was on the other side. His bright smile and freckled face were shining. "Hey, you ready to go?" His voice was almost as deep as the Mariana Trench but his face is so cute you just wanna hold it in your hands. (Lol you wish)

"Hey, Lix! Yeah, I think I'm ready. Are you?" Jisung stated as he closed the door behind him. The warm summer air brushed their faces as they walked their way to their new school.

The school was only a 15-minute walk away from Jisung's house so it wasn't that far. They still had an estimated 10
Minutes to get their books and schedules.

They have arrived at the front of the school. People were walking in, all wearing their school uniforms. They looked talented just by the aura they give off. You can easily tell which ones are the bratty ones and which ones are genuinely nice.

"I guess this is it..." Felix said, looking at the main building.

"Let's go before we're late," Jisung said as he grabbed Felix's hand and dragged him away.

As they were walking, someone bumped into Felix from behind, "I'm sorry..." The person stated. Felix looked up at the person and you can tell he was mesmerized at the sight. "I- It's Fine, don't worry." Felix stuttered as he looked at the boy in front of him. The boy bowed as he ran into the crowd of students in the distance.

"Who was that guy?" Jisung said looking confused, but when he looked at Felix, you can tell he was starstruck.

"Hello? Earth to Felix?" He said as he snapped his fingers in front of the latter's face, causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

"Hmmm?" Felix hummed as he looked at Jisung.

"Don't hmmm me, It's already obvious you've fallen for the guy. You don't even know his name yet." Jisung stated while walking towards the office to retrieve their schedules.

Out of nowhere, "Seo Changbin" Felix stated, causing Jisung to look at him confused. "Who?"

"His name was Seo Changbin, it was written on his nameplate on his chest," Felix stated as they were walking.
"Uhhhh okay, kinda creepy but kinda cute."

As they got their schedules, they noticed they only have one shared class which was English. Even though JYP High focuses on soon-to-be idols and celebrities, they still taught basic subjects like Math, English, and Science.

"Darn, see you later then?" Felix said with obvious disappointment in his voice.

"Yea see you at Lunch!" Jisung said. They waved goodbye to each other as they went their separate ways. Without Felix to entertain him, he had to make new friends which was a big no since Jisung's communication and confidence in making friends was practically on the floor.

"This is going to be a long day..."