3

Vocal I was finally finished, and Jisung couldn't be happier to leave the classroom. He felt like he just left the most boring part of hell. He can finally breathe peacefully and have fun since next up is Lunch, which means he could finally see Felix again.

Jisung ran towards the cafeteria, looking for the pitch black-haired boy. He soon finds him at a table with an unfamiliar face. Soon, Felix noticed Jisung and waved at him. He gestured to Jisung to sit beside him as the latter was walking towards them.

"Hey! How was your day? Was it fun?" The boy bombarded Jisung with questions, when the boy was about to answer, he would get interrupted by another question from the boy.

"Felix I swear I'm about to beat you up if you keep interrupting me..." Jisung thought, clearly frustrated by the number of questions.

"Enough about the questions, I would like to introduce to you to Hyunjin!" Felix exclaimed as he was pointing towards the boy next to him.

"Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin." The boy introduced himself and you can tell he is popular just by how he looks. His visuals are heavenly, his face looks perfect and his body was fit for him. His blond hair was sleek and tied up into a mini ponytail. The aura he gave of was friendly but also intimidating, he seems talented and good at what he does.

Jisung didn't notice but he was staring at the boy for a good few minutes until Felix snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Hey! You're doing it again." Felix said as he snapped his fingers in front of his face. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I just got lost in my thoughts. I'm so sorry!" Jisung kept apologizing towards Hyunjin while the latter was just laughing.

"No, it's fine. It happens a lot after introducing myself to new people." Hyunjin stated as he was giggling and waving his hands, gesturing to Jisung to stop.

Jisung stopped but he was embarrassed, there was a clear pink tint on his cheeks and he kept averting his gaze away from the boys. Well, I mean who wouldn't be embarrassed if you were caught staring at Hyunjin for a good 3 minutes.

Once they stood up to get their food, girls were suddenly crowding the entrance of the cafeteria. "It looks like he's here" Hyunjin stated as they were getting their trays. "Who?" Jisung said, looking confused at the latter. "Lee Minho and his friends," Hyunjin stated while walking back to their table with food trays in the hands.

"Lee Min-Who?" Felix said with obvious confusion in this tone. They looked at the entrance seeing 4 boys walking in the cafeteria. They all looked intimidating and scary, they all looked they could easily beat someone up.

"They look scary..." Felix stated with fear in his eyes.

"They aren't that bad, once you get to know them, they're just a bunch of crackheads on the inside," Hyunjin said as he was eating his food.

"Is that Changbin?" Felix said as he noticed the boy walking beside Minho, on his phone, clearly unbothered by the number of girls fangirling all around them.

"Oh, I almost forgot, He is actually in my Vocal I class" Jisung exclaimed as he was stuffing his cheeks with food like a squirrel trying to stuff nuts into its mouth preparing for winter.

"WHAT?! AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME NOW?!" Felix shouted, grabbing the attention of every person in the cafeteria.

Whispers can be heard all over the cafeteria, clearly talking about them. "You just had to raise your voice huh?" Jisung said with clear frustration and embarrassment in his face and tone.

"Also, it's not my fault my Vocal class lasted for 2 hours. I forgot since the teacher was so boring I dozed off" Jisung said as he was finishing his food while Hyunjin was just there chuckling at the two barkings at each other.

"Why? What's with Changbin? Why are you so concerned about Jisung not telling you that Changbin is in his class?" Hyunjin said as he pushed his tray away from him and rested his hand on the palm of his hands.

"Yeah? Why are you so getting worked up huh?" Jisung teased Felix , making the latter's cheeks blush as he hid his face in embarrassment. "Nothing! I was just... you know... curious...t-there's nothing w-wrong with that..." Felix stuttered trying to calm himself down.

Hyunjin and Jisung exchanged glances and they knew what was going on. A smirk formed on both of their faces as they looked back at the flustered boy. "Why are both of you looking at me like you know what I did last summer?" Felix said with clear confusion in his tone.

Hyunjin and Jisung looked at each other with faces, telling each other that they know what's going on. "He's whipped..." Both boys said in sync causing Felix's face to turn red.

"I'm NOT!" Felix shouted as he stood up from his seat. The shout got the attention of the students once again.

"Shush your ass down, you're embarrassing!" Jisung whispered at Felix, forcing him to sit down back at his sit while Hyunjin was just there chuckling nonstop.

After a few minutes, they noticed they all shared the same class, English , so The three stood up and decided to head to their classroom early so they could talk there without gaining the attention of other students.

As they were walking towards the exit of the cafeteria, they passed by the table Minho and his friends were sitting at. Felix noticed Changbin looking at him. Once they were past the table, Felix looked back at Changbin.

Changbin was still looking at him with a smirk on his face. He suddenly winked at Felix, causing the boy's eyes to widen and his face to turn red as he averted his gaze immediately away from the boy.

Hyunjin noticed what happened but Jisung didn't as he was on his phone, looking at something. They left the cafeteria behind them as they headed towards the English Class.

[MINHO'S POV]

"I'M NOT!" The shout caught Minho's attention as he was eating his food. He looked at where the shout came from and he saw a freckled boy at a table standing up from his seat. He also noticed Hyunjin and another person at the table. The person's back was facing them, so he couldn't see who it was.

He then looked back at his food. He lost his appetite since he just wanted the day to be over.

He knew in himself that he didn't need to attend this school as he knows he is talented enough to pass any audition and instantly debut. He also knows that his visual is enough to build his fame up easily.

He rested his head on his arms but before he could fully rest his head, he saw Changbin looking at the three students as they were walking towards the exit. He was smiling like he saw someone he hadn't met in years.

Minho looked back at the three students and noticed who the last person was. It was the squirrel-like boy he saw staring at him in Vocal I.

He noticed the wink Changbin gave towards the Freckled boy causing the boy to turn red. He gave Changbin a confused look.

"Really? Flirting on the first day?" Minho said as he rolled his eyes. "What? There's nothing wrong with trying to improve my love life." Changbin defended himself.

"Unlike you, I want to have someone to be there by my side that isn't my friends or family," Changbin said, earning a glare from Minho. "Sorry, but love is the last thing I want to be involved in," Minho stated as he looked at Changbin.

"Yeah right, I saw you earlier looking at someone in Vocal I. Don't think I didn't notice that huh?" Chabin said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut it or else I'll make you regret it." Sending another fierce glare towards Changbin. The latter then went silent and finished his food.

"He's just another student. He has nothing to do with me. So what if he's cute... All I care about right now is debuting..." Then the sudden realization hit him... he never called anyone or anything cute before.

"This CANNOT continue!" Minho thought with obvious frustration on his face yet there was a slight hint of pink in his face.

"I won't allow it..."